CORE Level 2 course possibly missing a lesson - Adjusting Bet Sizing to Player Type

maxmaxmaxmax Red Chipper Posts: 14 ✭✭
In the Postflop bet sizing section the last lesson in the list of lessons says "Adjusting Bet Sizing to Player Type". I was expecting to see a lesson. However, when I click on that it goes to a quiz. Is the lesson missing from the course? Normally when you have a quiz, the list on the right says Quiz.
Tagged:

Comments

• TheGameKatTheGameKat Posts: 4,249 -
    maxmax wrote: »
    In the Postflop bet sizing section the last lesson in the list of lessons says "Adjusting Bet Sizing to Player Type". I was expecting to see a lesson. However, when I click on that it goes to a quiz. Is the lesson missing from the course? Normally when you have a quiz, the list on the right says Quiz.

Could you provide a link, please, I'm not sure what you're referring to.
    Moderation In Moderation
    If you mean this, it's a quiz:

9dstvoqc1cpo.png
    Moderation In Moderation
  • maxmaxmaxmax Red Chipper Posts: 14 ✭✭
    @TheGameKat Yes, that is exactly what I mean. Usually quizzes say quizzes. When it says something that looks like a lesson, it's usually a lesson and not a quiz. When I click on "Adjusting Bet sizing to Player type" I'm expecting a lesson, but I get a quiz.
    I assumed the question mark indicated it was a quiz, but I'm not very visual.
    Moderation In Moderation

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file