New Product: Learn GTO In 7 Hours + Explanatory Webinar

TheGameKatTheGameKat Posts: 2,727 -
edited December 6 in PRO Product Discussion
Hey everyone:

I'm excited to announce the release of our latest crash course: "The GTO Crash Course".

You can check out the sales page through this link where a summary of the content is also provided. You'll notice there are two sales options: the course itself or the course plus a GTO+ software license.

The recording of the explanatory webinar is available here:



Note that as always PRO subscribers get free access to this crash course.

Thanks ~ Kat

tstqzfjpldqi.png
Moderation In Moderation

Comments

  • TheGameKatTheGameKat Posts: 2,727 -
    Please join us in celebrating the release of our new GTO Crash Course with a free YouTube webinar this Wednesday, November 20th, at 9PM ET/6PM PT.

    Simply subscribe to the Red Chip Poker YouTube channel and turn on notifications to ensure you don't miss coach Ross Glover breaking down what GTO strategy is and how it makes you money. Zac Shaw will host and field your live questions.
    Moderation In Moderation
  • LeChiffreLeChiffre NetherlandsRed Chipper Posts: 558 ✭✭✭
    This sounds excellent! As I understand based on the course description, this course focuses first on establishing a proper understanding of what GTO and deviation/exploitation mean. Then, it shows how to use GTO+ for (deep) analysis.

    As such, my understanding of the course is that is not so much about teaching GTO guidelines (like when to c-bet, which sizes to use, etc.) but moreso on teaching you what GTO means and how to learn GTO (and deviation) using software by yourself. Is that a fair assessment?
  • TheGameKatTheGameKat Posts: 2,727 -
    Yessir. The goal is to help you learn how to fish, not give you a fish.
    Moderation In Moderation
  • Chris_VillalobosChris_Villalobos BoiseRed Chipper Posts: 43 ✭✭
    Watched it all and really enjoyed the presentation. More GTO+ content please!
  • kenaceskenaces Red Chipper Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 19
    The material might be great but the title is UGG - 7 hours really???

    Maybe I am slow but I have hundreds of hours of "GTO study", and am still learning and relearning stuff.
  • LeChiffreLeChiffre NetherlandsRed Chipper Posts: 558 ✭✭✭
    TheGameKat wrote: »
    Yessir. The goal is to help you learn how to fish, not give you a fish.

    Great. I guess the webinar will be available to watch for those of us on the right side of the Atlantic the next day?
  • TheGameKatTheGameKat Posts: 2,727 -
    kenaces wrote: »
    The material might be great but the title is UGG - 7 hours really???

    Maybe I am slow but I have hundreds of hours of "GTO study", and am still learning and relearning stuff.

    Right, so it's like poker. I can teach someone the rules of NLHE in minutes, but it may take a little longer to master. Possibly a lifetime.
    Moderation In Moderation
  • TheGameKatTheGameKat Posts: 2,727 -
    LeChiffre wrote: »
    TheGameKat wrote: »
    Yessir. The goal is to help you learn how to fish, not give you a fish.

    Great. I guess the webinar will be available to watch for those of us on the right side of the Atlantic the next day?

    Yeah assuming there are no rendering issues it should be sitting permanently on YouTube the next day,
    Moderation In Moderation
  • 4 Horseman4 Horseman Red Chipper Posts: 35 ✭✭
    Hi GameKat,
    will this series be shown monthly like SplitSuits 1% where subscribers were able to receive the series without added expense? Or do we have to pay additionally for this material regardless of subscription status?
  • TheGameKatTheGameKat Posts: 2,727 -
    4 Horseman wrote: »
    Hi GameKat,
    will this series be shown monthly like SplitSuits 1% where subscribers were able to receive the series without added expense? Or do we have to pay additionally for this material regardless of subscription status?

    All PRO subs have instant access now to the complete course.
    Moderation In Moderation
  • LeChiffreLeChiffre NetherlandsRed Chipper Posts: 558 ✭✭✭
    Are (some of) Ross' preflop ranges also part of the product?
  • TheGameKatTheGameKat Posts: 2,727 -
    LeChiffre wrote: »
    Are (some of) Ross' preflop ranges also part of the product?

    Pretty sure the ones he uses in his example files are the Miller ranges from The Course.
    Moderation In Moderation
  • Charlie_HarperCharlie_Harper Red Chipper Posts: 23 ✭✭
    in the pro member section i see the playlist,of 9 videos, but i do not see an ebook companion guide access of any kind.
  • TheGameKatTheGameKat Posts: 2,727 -
    in the pro member section i see the playlist,of 9 videos, but i do not see an ebook companion guide access of any kind.

    Let me look into that.
    Moderation In Moderation
  • TheGameKatTheGameKat Posts: 2,727 -
    @Charlie_Harper thanks for alerting me to this. The guide is available for those buying it as a standalone, but for some reason it's not currently being linked to current PRO members via the dashboard. It's being worked on and should be available within a few days.
    Moderation In Moderation
  • solarcoastersolarcoaster Red Chipper Posts: 7 ✭✭
    if we buy the standalone crash course will we receive any future course updates?

    is there any benefit to buying GTO+ bundled vs directly from CR/Flopzilla-maker?
  • TheGameKatTheGameKat Posts: 2,727 -
    If the course is expanded through additional analysis files, the current plan is they would be sold as an add-on for a nominal fee. Point being we regard the course as self-contained, providing everything you need to start your explorations.

    Bundling saves you $5.
    Moderation In Moderation
  • LeChiffreLeChiffre NetherlandsRed Chipper Posts: 558 ✭✭✭
    TheGameKat wrote: »
    @Charlie_Harper thanks for alerting me to this. The guide is available for those buying it as a standalone, but for some reason it's not currently being linked to current PRO members via the dashboard. It's being worked on and should be available within a few days.

    Any update on this?
  • solarcoastersolarcoaster Red Chipper Posts: 7 ✭✭
    LeChiffre wrote: »
    TheGameKat wrote: »
    @Charlie_Harper thanks for alerting me to this. The guide is available for those buying it as a standalone, but for some reason it's not currently being linked to current PRO members via the dashboard. It's being worked on and should be available within a few days.

    Any update on this?

    +1. Going through videos now but the ebook would greatly help.
  • boyd148boyd148 Red Chipper Posts: 96 ✭✭
    LeChiffre wrote: »
    TheGameKat wrote: »
    @Charlie_Harper thanks for alerting me to this. The guide is available for those buying it as a standalone, but for some reason it's not currently being linked to current PRO members via the dashboard. It's being worked on and should be available within a few days.

    Any update on this?

    +1. Going through videos now but the ebook would greatly help.

    @TheGameKat
  • TheGameKatTheGameKat Posts: 2,727 -
    edited December 4
    I have escalated this.
    Moderation In Moderation
  • TheGameKatTheGameKat Posts: 2,727 -
    Okay folks, sorry for the delay on this one. The intent is to have the strategy guide linked for PRO subs in your PRO/Crash Course area, but there's some technical hiccup. I've suggested glasses of water and a stiff slap on the back. If you have immediate need, please DM me.
    Moderation In Moderation

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file