Pro Videos

GForce78NJGForce78NJ Red Chipper Posts: 11 ✭✭
Hey guys, love the content and the webinar series you are creating. Core has also been very helpful. I noticed no new videos are coming out and was wondering if that is something Red Chip is stopping? I know there is a load of videos you can watch but was curious to see if some of the Pros will continue making videos in the future. No worries either way, just was wondering and sorry for being a n00b. Thanks!

Comments

• TheGameKatTheGameKat Posts: 2,727 -
    We haven't been adding to the PRO library since we switched focus to our group coaching sessions and crash courses. Video additions to CORE have been limited to the L3 hand examples the last few months - something that is ongoing. We're currently discussing expanding both the content and scope of CORE and are open to suggestions of what you'd like to see.
    Moderation In Moderation
  • GForce78NJGForce78NJ Red Chipper Posts: 11 ✭✭
    thats awesome, thanks! I'm a fan of both aspects. I like Core/Webinar for actually doing homework (something I wont do unless I have a structured program, probably the same for most). Pro Video's are what I watch more often as I like watching handy histories/play and explains. Feel like I learn with both but love the site! Signed up for the full year.
  • TheGameKatTheGameKat Posts: 2,727 -
    Excellent. If any content ideas occur to you as you're using the resources, please feel free to DM me.
    Moderation In Moderation

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file