Question about one percent

skim87skim87 Red Chipper Posts: 11 ✭✭
Hello. I am currently attending Core and have a plan to upgrade my membership to PRO.
I searched and found that one percent course by splitsuit would be best course for me, so when i visited his website. In his website, i can get one percent course by $199, but in description, i can watch his course video in redchippoker.com if i have pro membership. What is different between the course in splitsuit website and redchippoker?
I can see that one percent course in splitsuit website offers not only videos but also spreadsheet and exercise&answer. How about one percent course in redchippoker?

Don't get me wrong. I am just curious.

Comments

  • TheGameKatTheGameKat Posts: 3,669 -
    Our PRO video library just has the videos.

    Intrigued to know how you determined this course was right for you.
    Moderation In Moderation
  • skim87skim87 Red Chipper Posts: 11 ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    TheGameKat wrote: »
    Our PRO video library just has the videos.

    Intrigued to know how you determined this course was right for you.

    Because i dont know what hands i have to defend and what hands i have to bet while playing :) therefore i need to practice constructing range and i think this course can help me.

    Does pro library offer spreadsheet and excercise and answer? By the way, can i expect the videos that can explain how to study by flopzilla also?(i saw splitsuit's flopzilla video in youtube and it was very helpful; however, i would love to watch more advanced video!)
  • TheGameKatTheGameKat Posts: 3,669 -
    skim87 wrote: »
    TheGameKat wrote: »
    Our PRO video library just has the videos.

    Intrigued to know how you determined this course was right for you.

    Because i dont know what hands i have to defend and what hands i have to bet while playing :) therefore i need to practice constructing range and i think this course can help me.

    Does pro library offer spreadsheet and excercise and answer? By the way, can i expect the videos that can explain how to study by flopzilla also?(i saw splitsuit's flopzilla video in youtube and it was very helpful; however, i would love to watch more advanced video!)

    My opinion is that without knowing this in general terms already, the 1% can do more harm than good, but obviously there are people here who don't share this view.

    Re: spreadsheets, I don't know what SS offers on his site, but in the past he has linked to things like this:

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TeLpJmX4MztyZ_L_oQvE4-zNytjSAxWJxWacH6NSZ9c/edit#gid=0
    Moderation In Moderation
  • TheGameKatTheGameKat Posts: 3,669 -
    Concerning Flopzilla, it's used in many of our videos.
    Moderation In Moderation
  • skim87skim87 Red Chipper Posts: 11 ✭✭
    TheGameKat wrote: »
    Concerning Flopzilla, it's used in many of our videos.

    Thanks a lot!
  • TheGameKatTheGameKat Posts: 3,669 -
    skim87 wrote: »
    TheGameKat wrote: »
    Concerning Flopzilla, it's used in many of our videos.

    Thanks a lot!

    Welcome
    Moderation In Moderation
  • solarcoastersolarcoaster Red Chipper Posts: 26 ✭✭
    the spreadsheet is in the redchippoker but not the 'homework' pdfs. you should have flopzilla anyway. i dont think you're missing out much using redchippoker pro and probably better value
  • SplitSuitSplitSuit RCP Coach Posts: 4,071 -
    Hey Skim,

    The main difference is that buying the course through me gets you the homework + answer keys, lifetime download/offline access, and the cheat sheets.

    PRO allows you to stream the entire 11-video series.

    You can't go wrong either way - it just depends on how important the homework & lifetime download access is to you. I hope that helps =)
    📑 Grab my custom poker spreadsheet pack right now.
    📘 Start the Preflop & Math Poker Workbook today.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file