Poker App Club Games

moldyfishmoldyfish Red Chipper Posts: 99 ✭✭
Hey y’all.

I’m posting to promote an app game I’ve been running on Pokerrrr 2. Some people expressed interest when I started Club Moldy a year or so back that I never really got completely going.

Well we’ve restarted the attempt and have been running games for the last 3 weeks pretty steadily. They are bigger games though for sure. The idea being that deep stacked poker is the game in its purest form and NLH has been analyzed to death, here are the games we offer:

$1/$2 w/$1 ante from each player + straddle option. $400-$1000 buy-in.
$1/$2 w/$2 ante from each player. $500-$1000 buy-in.
$2/$4 w/$1 ante from each player. $500-$1000 buy-in. (max buy-in may vary in this game)

Currently we run Wednesdays and Sundays at 7pm est. As the list grows we will likely open a second “half-stake” game with the same relative sized ante each of these nights.

The games are big, action, and not too tough. App games have gotten kind of a bad rep, but the potential for these apps seems pretty great. My partner and I are pretty dedicated to running a smooth and professional game to create a great experience for our players. We are also offering referral deals which can make you a quick couple hundred for each player.

If you’d like more info, hit me up at [email protected]

Comments

• sfx_beigssfx_beigs Red Chipper Posts: 59 ✭✭
    Too big for my blood but I’m curious how you’re handling the cash between players?
  • moldyfishmoldyfish Red Chipper Posts: 99 ✭✭
    The game started with a bunch of local New England live players and has grown from there. So with all of them we handle cash. People from out of the area through wire/paypal/cashapp/venmo. We settle up or keep balances at the end of each game. Some trusted players have credit lines, and we have the cash to back all of it up.
  • StrainJPStrainJP Red Chipper Posts: 27 ✭✭
    Can you explain how the gold coins work? Trying to do something similar with lower stakes with our poker group.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file