NL50 what are my best bluffs on this river?

gheatza111gheatza111 Red Chipper Posts: 6 ✭✭
edited January 23 in Online Poker Hands
Hello guys. I find myself often in this situation where I struggle finding what my optimal bluffs should be.

So the hands looks like this:
Seat 1 (Villain) is the dealer
SB posts the small blind 0.25
BB posts the big blind 0.50
LJ folds
HERO raises to 1.33
CO folds
VILLAIN calls 1.33
SB folds
BB folds
Flop: [7d 2c Qc] POT: 3.41
HERO checks
VILLAIN bets 2.00
HERO raises to 5.50
VILLAIN calls 3.50
Turn: [Kd] POT: 14.41
HERO bets 9.60
VILLAIN calls 9.60
River: [Th] POT: 33.61
HERO bets 34.44

So on the river by betting pot we give our opponent an aprox 2:1 call which forces us to have 66% of the time value and 33% bluffs.
I've filtered the hand up to the river where I'm left with this range: p1rn8sutpom1.jpg

I'm gonna value shove my straights and two pairs, which are 12 combos, so I need to find 6 combos to bluff with. I hate that I have so many club draws that missed which I want my opponent to have. I think the best candidates would be Q9d and AQd which blocks his two pairs combos and unblocks his clubs, 87c which blocks his set of 7's and 65c because it's the bottom of our range? We still need 2 more.

What do you guys think?

LATER EDIT:
I forgot that I also have 6 combos of sets that I play this way (77;22) , so we got 18 combos of value and need to have 9 combos of bluffs!!! :))) That's even worse

Comments

• LeChiffreLeChiffre NetherlandsRed Chipper Posts: 642 ✭✭✭
    Maybe a good starting point would be to determine what his range is on the river and what you expect him to call or fold. That should make it easier to determine, on a mathematical basis, your best bluffs (i.e. the ones that blow up his folding range compared to his calling range - either by blocking calls or unblocking folds).
  • AceFromSpaceKKAceFromSpaceKK Red Chipper Posts: 303 ✭✭✭
    I think you would cbet some of your flush draws as well right? Not all of them should be in your x/r range on the flop.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file