PRO subscriber Home Game, February 26th, 9pm ET

TheGameKatTheGameKat Posts: 3,654 -
edited February 29 in Subscription Products
Hey everyone:

As part of the PRO group coaching series, we're trying something new in February that I know many of you have been requesting for some time. The details have yet to be worked out, but world traveler and RCP co-founder Doug Hull has committed to organizing a home game at the time indicated above.

If you'd like to get on the list, please e-mail Doug: [email protected] Further details will become available as soon as he returns from the jungle, assuming he can dodge tsunami, corona virus, dragons, etc.

Perhaps because I currently live 8 time zones left from where I was born, I am sensitive to the fact that the timing of all our GCSs is less than ideal for our growing number of Eurasian subs. And unlike the regular presentations, a replay of the session doesn't do you much good if you'd like to play. So... would you please DM me if you're somewhere in the vicinity of GMT and points east and you're interested in being part of a future home game that caters to your longitude. If you could include a time range that would work for you in a form that I can decode, that would be a great help.

Questions, comments, donuts...

Thanks ~ Kat
Moderation In Moderation

Comments

• TheGameKatTheGameKat Posts: 3,654 -
    Update on this:

As you may have noticed, the registration link for the live Zoom broadcast is on your PRO dashboards. That's your route for railing this game and hearing Doug's analysis. As mentioned above, to play in the game e-mail Doug: [email protected]

Thanks ~ Kat
    Moderation In Moderation
  • persuadeopersuadeo Red Chipper Posts: 4,308 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what site is this taking place on?
    edited February 26
    PokerStars.net since it's globally accessible. So anyone playing will need an account there.
    Moderation In Moderation
    Thanks to all of you who participated in the game or who observed from the rail. PRO members can watch the replay of the game and Doug's hand analyses through this link in the GCS archive.

Incidentally, if you're relatively new to PRO, I highly recommend the content in this section. Last year in particular I worked closely with the coaches in putting together their presentations, and was impressed by the meticulous and detailed thought and effort they put in.
    Moderation In Moderation

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file