how to have a balanced range?

AceBalaAceBala Red Chipper Posts: 40 ✭✭
Hi,
I am a regular red chipper who has gone through the core once and some other products. I have played my strong hand strongly, Now the regular crowd figured about my range. I think my range is not balanced, I give lot of spots where I am capped. Is there any product in redchip to help me to construct a balanced range? Like what tool should I used to have pre flop balanced range.. I 4 bet my Aces, kings and some time based on position I do that to a5suited and Ak..I am trying to see an exercise that will help me to find what other hands I can include etc...

Best Answer

Answers

• AceBalaAceBala Red Chipper Posts: 40 ✭✭
  • EazzyEazzy Red Chipper Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭✭
    johnathan Little has a number of video's webinars on youtube where he goes through a range such as your btn raise against mainiacle blinds (post below)....and how to balance your range...

He uses a free tool range analyzer that can be very helpful.

https://floattheturn.com/wp/tools/range-analyzer/

• TheGameKatTheGameKat Posts: 3,638 -
    With respect to Mr. Little, I'd argue that our paid content is superior to his *free* stuff. That's how the poker training economy works. I can put together a CORE/PRO list of material of the OP would find it useful. My point in referencing Jones' article was as a starting point. Ranges II in CORE is excellent for this area, and we have multiple PRO video series on range construction and balance.
    Moderation In Moderation

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file