2+2 was no help

John ValentineJohn Valentine Red Chipper Posts: 68 ✭✭
Years ago I started playing poker. Frankly I sucked badly. I would've wanted me to play at my table. I would make terrible -ev plays and just get lucky. Well of course my luck changed. I tried getting some help at 2+2. Not a chance. If I didn't agree or asked the wrong question, it was "you don't know what your talking about". I stopped posting there. However, there was no place for me to go. I learned some bad habits. RCP has really helped. No negatives. No, that was a dumb play. Instead here I get, here is what you did wrong, and here is why and how to fix it. Bravo RCP. I'm no where near a great player, but with the RCP forums and Core, I'm am better and improving.

Comments

• TheGameKatTheGameKat Posts: 3,168 -
    Great to hear, thanks!
    Moderation In Moderation
  • ROI RUINERROI RUINER Red Chipper Posts: 203 ✭✭
    I have a PGC (I think that’s the initials) thread on 2+2 and pop in to BBV sometimes but I would never analyze a hand on there. A couple of guys are good but 99% of people are going to regurgitate some solver info that isn’t applicable to the micro and low stakes. And if you don’t do solver work or buy in to it you are always wrong.

When they tell you that you have to call down 33% of the time vs a passive rec player’s all in with second pair with a flush blocker it’s time to post somewhere else.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file