From 10nl to 500nl by the end of the year.

ROI RUINERROI RUINER Red Chipper Posts: 214 ✭✭
I actually have a head start. I have a new to poker thread that has some of my HUD pics as I moved up but I started at 10nl with a $200 deposit and started crushing while running good and was playing 30nl once I had $450. From 30nl I built my roll up some and started clearing my first deposit bonus until I had $850. I deposited another $450 which put my at $1300. Am currently sitting at $1538 and playing 50nl.

I’m going all in on this. Looking to be multitabling 100nl by May. 200nl by August and 500nl by December. Current graph with almost 12,000 hands.

qlc902j69owy.jpeg

Comments

• ROI RUINERROI RUINER Red Chipper Posts: 214 ✭✭
    I suck at these goal type threads. Never know what to post. Lol.

BR is currently sitting at $1,877. I am thinking of depositing enough to get me to $2000 and start playing at 100nl. I feel like when I am playing my A game I have a significant edge on the player pool. 20bis should be able to get me through.

Played a mix of 6 max and 9 max and 6 max is definitely my style. The 9 max tables are just nuts sitting down and waiting on the top 10% of their range to get involved. So it’s not a good look.

Also the 50nl player pool seems better than the 100nl pool from what I’ve seen. The 100nl player pool seems to less aggressive while the 50nl games feel like a maniac fest.

I’ve been getting some bad seats the last couple sessions. I seem to always have some crazy aggro player to my left. I’ve tilted a few times and 5bet jammed stuff like A8s just to run in to their AA the one time they actually have a hand.

So I’m focusing on my mental game. My ego hates to raise fold and I’m calling too many 3bets and it’s a leak. Them suited connectors and gappers are just so pretty to me. Lol.
    Forgot the HUD graph. 18,355 hands. 8bb/100. Poker has paid for the laptop I bought to play.

jt836ul0693q.jpeg
  • NinjahNinjah Red Chipper Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭✭
    While it's certainly a nice goal to have, a couple of things to keep in mind: Variance plays a big factor. Also the higher you move up, the tougher the games get and the tougher it is to win consistently. You will need to dedicate more time to studying which will take away from your available time to play. Your goal is certainly a lofty one.
    Ninjah wrote: »
    While it's certainly a nice goal to have, a couple of things to keep in mind: Variance plays a big factor. Also the higher you move up, the tougher the games get and the tougher it is to win consistently. You will need to dedicate more time to studying which will take away from your available time to play. Your goal is certainly a lofty one.

Yeah. I thought about that after I said it. 200nl is pretty realistic though. I’m approaching 100nl now. I plan on making deposits along the way.

I actually just had a significant downswing followed by an upswing if you see my money line. Several sessions in a row I couldn’t do anything to take down a pot to save my life, had overpairs against sets, AK just burning money, 4bet bluffed VS wide 3bettors at the wrong time, missed every draw I played aggressively, etc. It sucked.
    Decided to deposit in to ACR. I really missed fast fold. Jumped in with a bang. Ran pretty good and after a lot of experience with the player pool I had lots of notes and HUD stats on the regs.

A little run good helps things lol.

rfn7rr7zzj9z.jpeg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file