Flopzilla hand v range

Muel294Muel294 Liverpool, EnglandRed Chipper Posts: 29 ✭✭
Am I just being stupid here?

I'm in group mode and assigning a range for villain. I've plugged my hand on another range, but it's not affecting villains range for the purposes of card removal.

So, instead I plug my hand in as the dead cards:

> this affects villains ranges for the purposes of card removal, great.
> but it doesn't show my equity vs villains range, so I switch to "single player mode"
> So now its 1) affecting villains range for card removal and 2) shows my equity....BUT now I can't see all the additional features such as the hotness map and equity matrix

Anyone know how to fix this (if this is even possible) or a work around?

Cheers
Tagged:

Comments

• RedRed Red Chipper Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭✭
    Not sure what you mean with "group mode".

By default, Flopzilla hide "complementary" features like hot/cold equity. You can expand Flopzilla's window and you will see them.
    q36mu4azd8iv.png
  • Muel294Muel294 Liverpool, EnglandRed Chipper Posts: 29 ✭✭
    Ah this is in FZ pro. They have a feature where you can do go multiway and assign multiple ranges vs one another.

I think FZ pro might still be in Beta.

I’ve tried manually doing the card removal myself.

So this seems like a work around either that or ill just revert to the original FZ and do as you have suggested
  • RedRed Red Chipper Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭✭
    But there is a card removal effect when you do hand (two "dead cards") v. range on Flopzilla...

And if you want to do range v. range (v. ranges), use HoldEQ - it's included in Flopzilla licence.
  • Muel294Muel294 Liverpool, EnglandRed Chipper Posts: 29 ✭✭
    Red wrote: »
    But there is a card removal effect when you do hand (two "dead cards") v. range on Flopzilla...

And if you want to do range v. range (v. ranges), use HoldEQ - it's included in Flopzilla licence.

Awesome. I think I might have an outdated version of FZ pro, if it still doesn't work there Ill report it and just use the method that you've recommended

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file