Ignition 6 Max NL or Zone? Something else?

Shawn JShawn J Red Chipper Posts: 71 ✭✭
I'm profitable at Live full ring 1-2 and 2-5 NLH over 2000 hours. I'm a long term loser at online microstakes NLH at many more hours. I've been playing on only Bovada/ Ignition for years and grinding 5NL, majority on Zone. I'm down a few hundred dollars.

Feb/Mar 2020 I switched to regular 6 Max because I read it's softer. Logged over ~6000 hands

Last two weeks I switched back to Zone to get volume in. Logged another ~6000 hands

Downloaded PT4 last month. Downloaded Leak Buster 2 today. Have all hands played in this time frame uploaded and analyzed.

My play schedule is during my work day 8 am to 5 PM (Xray Tech at clinic!). I can get in up to 5 hours of NON continuous play in between patient care.

In the evening I prefer to play either Live full ring cash, Ignition Zone, or nothing at all. I prefer to play CASH ONLY.

Given all the above circumstances, While using my software and studying RCP Pro material, among many other training material I've acquired over the years…

What's the BEST route for me to become profitable at the micros online?

Ignition Zone? Ignition regular 6 max? Another site or format?

Thanks for the feedback!

Comments

• TheGameKatTheGameKat Posts: 3,527 -
    Can you really play your A-game when at work?
    Moderation In Moderation
  • Shawn JShawn J Red Chipper Posts: 71 ✭✭
    Maybe my B game. I'm rarely distracted by anyone another then a coworker walking a patient to my department. Other then that, I'm alone and rarely interrupted. I use my own laptop and wifi. I'm blessed!

Now if only I could just manage to make additional income playing poker while at work, that would be the cherry on top of the sundae!

Unless anyone could suggest other possibilities of making extra income other then fruitlessly grinding the micros, given my limitations. I've looked many other options. Haven't tried the stock market options or day trader options yet.
  • TheGameKatTheGameKat Posts: 3,527 -
    I'm personally convinced online tournaments are more profitable than online cash, but I guess it depends on one's skillset.
    Moderation In Moderation
  • Shawn JShawn J Red Chipper Posts: 71 ✭✭
    I've heard the same. I'm just not able to commit to tournaments or SNGs during the work day nor willing to commit in the evening during time with family.

I suppose if I choose, I could play cash during the day and SNGs for a fixed time in the evening and maybe one or two weekend days a month for tournaments. They just never interest me due to the time commitment.

Maybe I'll post some stats once I hit 50k hands playing Zone and start fixing leaks. That should take a month or less.

Thanks for response.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file