New Poker Cruncher user

facingthelake1188facingthelake1188 Red Chipper Posts: 2 ✭✭
I am using PC because I am on a Mac. I have watched a tutorial but it did not cover this question. If anyone knows of a better tutorial that might cover area in more depth plz add the link to this thread.

My question is how can I set up and save preset hand ranges of my choosing in Poker Cruncher. For example, splitsuit lists several poker hand ranges in %-form indicating specific hands selected. When using the slide bar on the bottom of the hand matrix in Poker Cruncher the selected hands are selected uniformly from top left corner to bottom right corner. I would like to set up my own selected hands at different %-forms with having to type them into the range strand line each time I open the software.

In the Poker Ranges 101 video (thanks splitsuit for that, btw) at approx. 6:10, you can see that splitsuit set up his own %-form ranges and saved them in the upper left corner of Flopzilla (no Mac version). Can anyone walk me thru how to set that up in Poker Cruncher?

Thank you all in advance for all the great content in this forum!
Tagged:

Comments

• TheGameKatTheGameKat Posts: 3,654 -
    The most complete tutorial I'm aware of is the one by Cichy. Is that the one you've watched? Poker Cruncher also has written tutorials on their site.

Here's Cichy:

Moderation In Moderation
  • NTD12NTD12 Red Chipper Posts: 107 ✭✭
    Load your range and then click the drop-down above the matrix to the right of save and you can save up to 50 pre-set scenarios in there.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file