Copying range matrix from Flopzilla Pro

babalouisebabalouise Red Chipper Posts: 28 ✭✭
Hi. Do any of my fellow red chippers know how to copy and paste the range matrix from Flopzilla Pro? I just want to copy and paste it into, say, Word or Excel. I'm doing some analysis of villain ranges at different streets (working on hand reading). I don't want to just copy a text that says something like: TT-22,AJs-A2s,KQs-K7s,QJs-Q8s,JTs-J7s,T9s-T7s,98s-96s,87s-85s,76s-75s,65s-64s,54s-53s,43s-42s,32s,AJo-A2o,KQo-K9o,QJo-Q9o,JTo-J9o,T9o,98o,87o,76o,65o,54o,[25.0000]JJ,AKs-AQs,AKo-AQo[/25.0000]

Instead, I'd like to copy the matrix figure, like:

6ir6lvp0uiuj.png

What I do now to copy it is just use my Windows snipping tool. However, that is a nuisance as I'm doing it a LOT, looking at different villain types, different flops, different actions.... I'd like to be able to just right-click the matrix, and copy and paste - but that doesn't work.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• kenaceskenaces Red Chipper Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭✭
    gyazo works well and is free
  • babalouisebabalouise Red Chipper Posts: 28 ✭✭
    Oh, thanks. I've looked up gyazo. It appears to be a screen shot software, which is o.k. (though I could just use my prtscrn button). But I was hoping that there was some way right in Flopzilla itself to copy that image. I guess there is not.
  • Ori13_TTVOri13_TTV PennsylvaniaRed Chipper Posts: 84 ✭✭
    edited July 27
    Gyazo is more of a pain than the snipping tool.

Did you know the snipping tool has a new keyboard shortcut that you can use any time? Use Windowskey+shift+s
    This also copys the image right to the clipboard so you can use ctrl+v to paste it anywhere without having to take extra steps to copy it.
  • kenaceskenaces Red Chipper Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭✭
    Ori13_TTV wrote: »

Did you know the snipping tool has a new keyboard shortcut that you can use any time? Use Windowskey+shift+s
    This also copys the image right to the clipboard so you can use ctrl+v to paste it anywhere without having to take extra steps to copy it.

Interesting - I run W7 on MacBook pro - do you happen to know what key=window key?
  • Ori13_TTVOri13_TTV PennsylvaniaRed Chipper Posts: 84 ✭✭
    edited July 27
    kenaces wrote: »
    Ori13_TTV wrote: »

Interesting - I run W7 on MacBook pro - do you happen to know what key=window key?

I think the keyboard shortcut only works on windows 10, I would highly recommend seeing if you can update to windows 10. (i know it might be a little complicated if youre running bootcamp or something like that)

the windows key on PC is the one with the windows logo on it. on a mac keyboard, you could try and see if the command key functions as the windows key

EDIT: google to the rescue, https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202676
  • PatPat SwedenRed Chipper Posts: 35 ✭✭
    edited July 27
    https://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/assign-a-shortcut-key-to-the-snipping-tool-in-windows-vista/
    This should work for 7 also.
    This is the older version (but still included in win 10 to add)

Windows Key+shift+s is for the new version in win 10 , not same as the one you find in Win 7.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file