Refinements Quiz

NoCrysisNoCrysis Red Chipper Posts: 3 ✭✭
Thoroughly enjoying the course so far! However on Q9 of the refinements quiz it gives the correct answer as being 8d 6d because of the potential for the straight draw and flush draw. However there are no diamonds on the flop so how can that be the case?

Comments

  • TheGameKatTheGameKat Posts: 3,669 -
    edited July 28
    NoCrysis wrote: »
    Thoroughly enjoying the course so far! However on Q9 of the refinements quiz it gives the correct answer as being 8d 6d because of the potential for the straight draw and flush draw. However there are no diamonds on the flop so how can that be the case?

    @NoCrysis the flop is :Kd:7c:2h
    Moderation In Moderation
  • NoCrysisNoCrysis Red Chipper Posts: 3 ✭✭
    TheGameKat wrote: »
    NoCrysis wrote: »
    Thoroughly enjoying the course so far! However on Q9 of the refinements quiz it gives the correct answer as being 8d 6d because of the potential for the straight draw and flush draw. However there are no diamonds on the flop so how can that be the case?

    @NoCrysis the flop is :Kd:7c:2h

    My apologies. A visit to the optometrist has been arranged!
  • TheGameKatTheGameKat Posts: 3,669 -
    NoCrysis wrote: »
    TheGameKat wrote: »
    NoCrysis wrote: »
    Thoroughly enjoying the course so far! However on Q9 of the refinements quiz it gives the correct answer as being 8d 6d because of the potential for the straight draw and flush draw. However there are no diamonds on the flop so how can that be the case?

    @NoCrysis the flop is :Kd:7c:2h

    My apologies. A visit to the optometrist has been arranged!

    Hah, no problem.
    Moderation In Moderation

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file