Multitabling software

magicianmagician Red Chipper Posts: 12 ✭✭
Hey guys,

Can you please suggest the best multitabling software for pokerstars?
Thanks
Tagged:

Comments

• TheGameKatTheGameKat Posts: 4,448 -
    Not sure what you're referring to. What do you want the s/w to do?
    Moderation In Moderation
  • magicianmagician Red Chipper Posts: 12 ✭✭
    TheGameKat wrote: »
    Not sure what you're referring to. What do you want the s/w to do?

For example there's Table Ninja 2, Table optimizer & Starshelper. All these software helps in organizing table and have autobet featur. I would like to know which one is the best. Thanks
  • Ori13_TTVOri13_TTV PennsylvaniaRed Chipper Posts: 94 ✭✭
    edited August 2020
    The best software IMO is tabletamer, but please do be aware, the software developer seems to be going through some things and the software was recently completely unusable for a few days and support was completely unreachable... it is the best software but its very likely to stop working altogether in the near future and lead to headaches with cancelling your subscription to it.
  • kenaceskenaces Red Chipper Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭
    Ori13_TTV wrote: »
    The best software IMO is tabletamer, but please do be aware, the software developer seems to be going through some things and the software was recently completely unusable for a few days and support was completely unreachable... it is the best software but its very likely to stop working altogether in the near future and lead to headaches with cancelling your subscription to it.

I also really like TT but it might be against the TOS on some sites?
  • Ori13_TTVOri13_TTV PennsylvaniaRed Chipper Posts: 94 ✭✭
    edited August 2020
    kenaces wrote: »
    Ori13_TTV wrote: »

I also really like TT but it might be against the TOS on some sites?

It is compatible with pokerstars as the OP was asking and in compliance with Pokerstars' TOS. There are features of TT that would violate Pokerstars' TOS, but those features are disabled in TT on Pokerstars in order to properly comply and, if im not mistaken, TT is on the list of examples of allowed software on Pokerstars
  • magicianmagician Red Chipper Posts: 12 ✭✭
    Thanks very much guys, I'm gonna try it out.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file