3 Betting Range

magicianmagician Red Chipper Posts: 12 ✭✭
Hey there,

What should be our 3 betting ranges from SB/BB facing a limp and an ISO in online 6 max NLHEM? For eg, MP limps & BU ISO - What should be our 3 betting range from SB? Thanks

Comments

• MrBalzterMrBalzter Red Chipper Posts: 65 ✭✭
    rljxsathkgml.jpg

Here is my Squeeze range from SB vs LP (Late Position)
    I would 3bet completely merged as you can often expect to be called. This 3bet range will generate a lot of strong one pair hands which play well in low SPR pots. The over calling range should help with equity retention as its mostly suited. (You could probably just fold some of the smallest pocket pairs and suited gappers).

The BB can play a lot more hands than the SB as we get to call and see a flop without anyone acting behind us.

srcxe112ymov.jpg
  • Mulroyj2Mulroyj2 Red Chipper Posts: 27 ✭✭
    Did you develop all those ranges yourself? Trying to build my own ranges on flotilla but finding it hard to know if I'm doing it right. Where did u find what frequencies to use in each position
  • magicianmagician Red Chipper Posts: 12 ✭✭
    edited August 21
    @MrBalzter Thanks very much. I was playing with similar range before but I've made some changes. As I am playing in high rake environment so from SB I am basically playing 3 bet or fold strategy. So, this is the range that I'm developing high card heavy range. 99+ , 9Ts+ and all broadway suited connectors/gapers. Low suited connectors and medium and baby pair does either have 0EV or -EV in long run.

From BB also if someone has ISOed, I'm either folding or 3 betting with similar range like SB. I will share with you my exact ranges after playing around 50 to 60k hands.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file