CORE Billing Issues

St00EEeSt00EEe Lincoln, NERed Chipper Posts: 19 ✭✭
It seems like every time I go to access CORE, I have to update my billing information again to access it. Anyone else have that problem?
Tagged:

Comments

• TheGameKatTheGameKat Posts: 3,931 -
    St00EEe wrote: »
    It seems like every time I go to access CORE, I have to update my billing information again to access it. Anyone else have that problem?

That shouldn't be happening. Could you please email [email protected] with your account info.
    Moderation In Moderation
    Additional thought: it sounds like it may be simply that you're not logged in. Try accessing via "CORE Dashboard" on the options above.
    Moderation In Moderation
  • St00EEeSt00EEe Lincoln, NERed Chipper Posts: 19 ✭✭
    TheGameKat wrote: »
    Additional thought: it sounds like it may be simply that you're not logged in. Try accessing via "CORE Dashboard" on the options above.

Definitely a possibility. Since I upgraded to PRO, I haven't had the issue.
    Ah good. I alerted the tech team anyway. We're actually about to do a major overhaul of the interface so that the forum talks to the pay site in a friendlier way. It's something of a moving target since the two are on different platforms, and if you've ever worked with third party IT you'll be aware that whenever they say "back compatible" they're probably lying.
    Moderation In Moderation

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file