Help finding Pro Videos

CriminalBizzyCriminalBizzy Las VegasRed Chipper Posts: 101 ✭✭
As I go through my studies I will make notes on other videos that are mentioned as something that I can watch on the days that I watch pro videos. I am having trouble finding the following videos:
  • Exploitive Poker
  • Evaluating turn and river texture
  • Open-Raising Fundamentals
  • Creating a Preflop Calling Range

I am not sure if it is because the titles are different than what I have or because they have been taken down and replaced with something else.

I also had some trouble finding a video titled Balance but I think this might be it? https://redchippoker.com/pro-video-jones046/

Thanks in advance for the assist!

Comments

• TheGameKatTheGameKat Las VegasPosts: 5,204 -
    edited November 2020
    Have you tried using the search feature in the top right hand of the PRO homepage?

Alternatively a complete list of all our PRO videos is given on the PRO board. I suspect what is sometimes is happening is that you're being referred to an article, CORE video, or podcast.
    Moderation In Moderation
  • CriminalBizzyCriminalBizzy Las VegasRed Chipper Posts: 101 ✭✭
    TheGameKat wrote: »
    Have you tried using the search feature in the top right hand of the PRO homepage?

Alternatively a complete list of all our PRO videos is given on the PRO board. I suspect what is sometimes is happening is that you're being referred to an article, CORE video, or podcast.

I used the search bar at the bottom the web page where you can look through all the pro videos. That search bar does the same thing as the search bar that you are referring to, right?
    TheGameKat wrote: »

I used the search bar at the bottom the web page where you can look through all the pro videos. That search bar does the same thing as the search bar that you are referring to, right?

The one at the top searches the entire database, so it picks up podcasts and articles as well.

I poked around from the back-end with the titles you gave above and didn't come across any PRO videos. If you have the time-stamps and video addresses for the videos in which those materials were mentioned, I may be able to track them down, but I suspect they're a potpourri of podcasts, CORE videos, articles, and possibly group coaching sessions, since they're not on the master list of PRO vids.

Thanks
    Moderation In Moderation
    If you're search for a specific title, I would think the easiest way would be to bring up the full text listing I have given on this board and hitting F3, or whatever the equivalent search feature your browser uses.
    Moderation In Moderation
  • CriminalBizzyCriminalBizzy Las VegasRed Chipper Posts: 101 ✭✭
    I feel silly now! I was looking for a post that had all of the Pro Videos and there it was... in front of my face.

As for timestamps... well I didn't write down any specifics but I think they were mentioned in Jones' videos because I don't really recall Sweeney, Hull, or Brokos ever mentioning other videos but I could be wrong.

Moving forward I will do my best to keep better notes and send them to you periodically so that there is some record of cross references that are mentioned for future users.
    That'd be extremely useful, many thanks.

Yeah Jones mentions his other material frequently, and it can cause confusion because he's made so much content for us that is classified under CORE, PRO, Group Coaching, and now Crash Courses. Will keep trying to improve this aspect of navigation.
    Moderation In Moderation

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file