BTN: 143.7 BB
SB: 253.1 BB
BB: 267 BB
UTG: 105.9 BB
MP: 89.5 BB
Hero (CO): 136.4 BB

6 players post ante of 0.1 BB, SB posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 2.1 BB) Hero has :Kc:Tc

UTG raises to 2.5 BB, fold, Hero calls 2.5 BB, fold, SB calls 2 BB, BB calls 1.5 BB

could that be a reraise? i dont paly with hudso no reads, GTO chart says its a reraise

Flop: (10.6 BB, 4 players) :8s:2d:Td
SB checks, BB checks, UTG checks, Hero bets 6 BB, SB calls 6 BB, fold, fold

checked to me tpgk i think i should bet for value?

Turn: (22.6 BB, 2 players) :3H:
SB checks, Hero checks

pretty sure i should bet here again? the 3 shouldnt change to much, is it a fold if he would play a c/r, thats the reason why i did not bet, wouldnt know what to do than,

River: (22.6 BB, 2 players) :KD:
SB bets 14.5 BB, Hero ??

as played is that a fold? or would that be to passiv? since i just checked the turn maybe he just wants to steal the pot since thats a scare card?

Comments

• RedRed Red Chipper Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KTs is either a call or 3bet pre. I'd rather go for an iso-raise than going MW, esp. with such a marginal holding.

Flop is a clear value bet. Sizing is ok ; esp. if Villains may be sticky on this drawy board. Being MW, you want to prefer a linear range.

Turn is a clear c-bet. Why stop betting on a brick ?! Marginal made hands and draw still will call. You're losing money by not betting. Very probably you want to keep betting with your whole flop stab range. I really don't understand why you stop...

As played, river is a call. V could bluff (turn a meh hand into a bluff or trying to make you fold after you check turn / on a scary river). You also beat few value hands like T8 or K8. Also as played, KT is surely at the top of your range with few flushes at this point, so you've to call distribution-wise. But unhappy call considering the flush.
    Ugly river, yet playing the turn better will avoid this spot at all.
  • nightcrawlernightcrawler Red Chipper Posts: 15 ✭✭
    Hey thx... ok i see that... against i raise on the turn it would be a fold i guess?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file