Hand review

Dan52Dan52 Red Chipper Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited January 12 in Online Poker Hands
Hey guys this will be my first hand review. I would like to know did I miss out on some value or did I play this hand good.
(I’ve been raising a lot PF but not really getting to show down)

6max online NL .10/.20
effective stack $36.85

I raise .80cents from UTG with QdQh

UTG+1 CALLS.
SB CALLS.
Both callers have me covered

Flop: 6h 4c 6s
Checks over to me I bet $2.60
UGT+1 folds , SB calls.

Turn: 3h
SB checks , I bet $3.90 , SB calls

River : 10c
SB checks, I check back & I win the pot

Comments

• TheGameKatTheGameKat Posts: 4,257 -
    Your flop bet seems large and I'm not sure why you're checking back the river.
    Moderation In Moderation
  • PokerDruidPokerDruid Red Chipper Posts: 4 ✭✭
    Your flop bet seemed a little too big - what was your intention? If you wanted to extract value from over-pairs you can still do this with a smaller size. I like the sizing you used on the turn but curious why you checked back the river? The 10 didn't complete any draws so you should still be value betting here. What did the opponent end up having?
  • Dan52Dan52 Red Chipper Posts: 3 ✭✭
    @PokerDruid I was playing against sticky players so i sized up a bit, it was actually a pot size bet. After betting on the flop/turn on the larger side I checked the river thinking maybe he had a 6 cause what else could he be calling me with .. unfortunately i didn’t get to see what he had
  • TheGameKatTheGameKat Posts: 4,257 -
    Dan52 wrote: »
    @PokerDruid I was playing against sticky players so i sized up a bit, it was actually a pot size bet. After betting on the flop/turn on the larger side I checked the river thinking maybe he had a 6 cause what else could he be calling me with .. unfortunately i didn’t get to see what he had

It depends on the opponent/pool, but I would expect a 6 to either ck-ra turn or lead river, at least enough of the time that you can bet for value on the end.
    Moderation In Moderation

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file