poker snowie and GTOplus

rjharris9_rjharris9_ Red Chipper Posts: 13 ✭✭
i have been using poker snowie for about a month and can definitely see the value in it. those of you that have snowie AND GTOplus, is it worth it to have both? what additional value can i get from GTOplus? Also, if you have mac and have a link or something to a video explaining how to get it up and running on a mac id really appreciate it. thanks guys and happy grindin

Comments

• Chris_VChris_V BoiseRed Chipper Posts: 181 ✭✭
    GTO+ is less expensive than Snowie and can run heads up practice scenarios with changes to villain's range and strategy plus it can be linked to Flopzilla Pro which is pretty powerful when used in tandem.

The last I saw (couple years back) Snowie offered multiway scenarios which is beneficial, but the villain's strategies couldn't be modified.
  • kenaceskenaces Red Chipper Posts: 1,592 ✭✭✭✭
    If you learn how to work with solvers you can get WAY more value out of GTO+ than snowie.

Snowie does some cool things(ie train a specific spot, ID you blunders, let you practice some poker on your iPhone...) but for a deep study, dive solvers are much better.

I run both on a mac that I boot up in W7. I know others who use parallels on their mac for their poker software.
  • rjharris9_rjharris9_ Red Chipper Posts: 13 ✭✭
    edited February 2021
    @Chris_V ok awesome thank you. yeah i tried to get GTOplus but had trouble with my mac. is there something identical that is made for mac?
  • rjharris9_rjharris9_ Red Chipper Posts: 13 ✭✭
    @kenaces ok awesome, thank you. ill try to get W7 going. i couldnt do it with winebottler for some reason. but also just not good with computers. thanks
  • sfx_beigssfx_beigs Red Chipper Posts: 101 ✭✭
    I run parallels on my macbook pro with zero issues.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file