First 1500 hands - leak analysis

igorzigorz Red Chipper Posts: 15 ✭✭
Hey gang.

Just want to run this by you to see if I'm on the right track. Having played 1500-odd hands online on $0.02/0.05 micro-stakes, I have attempted to identify leaks to work on. For context, I've just finished Core Level 2.

Firing up PokerTracker, the most obvious leaks are pre-flop with VPIP/PFR 30/24 and 3Bet 10. This is very counter-intuitive as I thought I played rather tightly (like folding AQo in EP). Anyway, the data doesn't lie so I dug deeper and went ahead and tagged all the hands over a couple of days range to see if I was too wide.

Lo and behold, I was up when I played pre-flop correctly as per the Core charts (up 20BB) and I was down 160BB when I was too wide pre-flop 😳. I guess the proof is in the pudding, eh?

So, in addition to working on opening ranges, I started putting together a list of other leaks. They are as per below. Am I on the right track here? Am I focusing on the right things? It seems to me that I have more work to do tightening up, especially given how wide people play at these stakes. In the interests of working on one thing only, this strikes me as the one to work on. What do you think?

Leaks table
8uhbyfkfhyaf.png

"Good" hand report
1lzwlsml07oh.png

"Bad" hand report
bo6w7wcad2nz.png

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file