BTN: $8.81
SB: $12.15
BB: $10.22
UTG: $13.41
Hero (MP): $24.00
CO: $20.30

SB posts SB $0.05, BB posts BB $0.10

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.15) Hero has 6d Ad
fold, Hero raises to $0.35, CO raises to $1.00, fold, fold, fold, Hero calls $0.65

Flop : ($2.15, 2 players) Th Kd 4d
Hero checks, CO bets $1.07, Hero calls $1.07

Turn : ($4.29, 2 players) Qc
Hero checks, CO bets $2.50, Hero calls $2.50

River : ($9.29, 2 players) Qd
Hero checks, CO bets $15.73 and is all-in, Hero ???

Without giving any of my own thoughts first, I'm curious what you guys here on RCP think about this hand. 10nlz, $12 max buyin, very aggro game. V is a 28/22/9 seemingly very balanced, aggressive, and difficult reg over 231 hands. He has an AF of 2.

Comments

• TheGameKatTheGameKat Las VegasPosts: 4,951 -
    edited May 26
    I guess the added depth gives some justification for calling the preflop 3-bet, but I don't go out of my way to play OOP vs an aggressive player who has the initiative. And even the added depth is double-edged, in the sense it makes speculative hands more playable, but also increases the positional (dis)advantage.

Maybe ck-ra flop? River is just a sick spot, particularly given so many FDs are blocked.
    Moderation In Moderation
  • GTOLifeGTOLife Hudson Valley, NYRed Chipper Posts: 907 ✭✭✭
    TheGameKat wrote: »
    I guess the added depth gives some justification for calling the preflop 3-bet, but I don't go out of my way to play OOP vs an aggressive player who has the initiative. And even the added depth is double-edged, in the sense it makes speculative hands more playable, but also increases the positional (dis)advantage.

Maybe ck-ra flop? River is just a sick spot, particularly given so many FDs are blocked.

So you don't feel like you're being overly nitty and perhaps losing huge value by simply folding A6s here vs 3b pre? What about A5s?
  • TheGameKatTheGameKat Las VegasPosts: 4,951 -
    TheGameKat wrote: »

So you don't feel like you're being overly nitty and perhaps losing huge value by simply folding A6s here vs 3b pre? What about A5s?

No, if I felt folding was losing huge amounts of value I wouldn't fold. A5s I imagine 4-betting is a consideration.
    Moderation In Moderation

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file