How Has GTO+ Improved Your Game?

TheGameKatTheGameKat Las VegasPosts: 4,863 -
If you've been using GTO+ as part of your research, how did you find it? How has it helped? Looking for testimonials to parallel our new product launch (teaser).
Moderation In Moderation

Comments

• Chris_VChris_V BoiseRed Chipper Posts: 172 ✭✭
    I was looking at Piosolver since it was the program most Pros were using at the time, but I saw that Scylla (creator of Flopzilla) had produced GTO+ and it was at a much better price point especially for a hobbyist such as myself. I really appreciate how GTO+ can be used to integrate Flopzilla's ranges and create scenarios to play against the computer.
  • KossKoss Red Chipper Posts: 61 ✭✭
    Interesting. I have not used GTO+ but that was going to likely be my next purchase once I finally get through all of CORE. It's been recommended by other players I respect as a cheaper/easier alternative to PIO. While I haven't used it directly, other posters may mention GTO+ solutions when reviewing forum hand histories, and knowing that solution is a good base point to work from.

As someone who has a solver on his spending wishlist, is there any additional information that can be shared on this future product? Such as price point, potential availability to existing CORE members, potential launch date, and/or any other shareable details?
  • TheGameKatTheGameKat Las VegasPosts: 4,863 -
    edited June 2
    As far as I know, our new course will be available to all PRO subscribers as part of their subscription. It's possible some data access might be an add-on. That was discussed, and I have a view on it, but ultimately I'm responsible for editing rather than business decisions. That's all the info I can share at this point, since I haven't viewed it yet to write the summary text,
    Moderation In Moderation
  • GTOLifeGTOLife Hudson Valley, NYRed Chipper Posts: 907 ✭✭✭
    edited June 4
    I am definitely keeping my PRO sub here. I have a sub to RIO, as well but discontinued my Upswing sub. I think the quality of the content here is really off the charts for the price of the monthly pro.

As I just finally figured out how to fully use GTO+ just this past week, I'm greatly looking forward to this new content.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file