The GTO+ Course Is Now Live

TheGameKatTheGameKat Las VegasPosts: 5,056 -
edited September 8 in PRO Products
Hey everyone:

Our course on GTO+ is now live. PRO subs can access it through their dashboards or through this link.

If you're not currently a PRO subscriber, you can either become one, or purchase the course along with the GTO+ software and save files, through this link.

Thanks ~ Kat
Moderation In Moderation

Comments

• petdocvmdpetdocvmd Red Chipper Posts: 4 ✭✭
    Great course so far! However I do not see the file "my_flops.txt" in the zip download provided..?
  • TheGameKatTheGameKat Las VegasPosts: 5,056 -
    petdocvmd wrote: »
    Great course so far! However I do not see the file "my_flops.txt" in the zip download provided..?

Let me ask at HQ
    Moderation In Moderation
    Hey @petdocvmd many thanks for pointing this out to us. You're quire right that the little file didn't make it in to that massive zip. I'll update here when it's fixed.
    Moderation In Moderation
    Update: I've appended the missing files to this message. We'll update the zip to ensure they're included in future downloads.

Thanks again for bringing this to our attention.

Cheers ~ Kat
    Moderation In Moderation
    Update: I'll email the missing files to you directly. We'll update the zip to ensure they're included in future downloads.

Thanks again for bringing this to our attention.

Cheers ~ Kat
    Moderation In Moderation
  • MrBalzterMrBalzter Red Chipper Posts: 66 ✭✭
    I got GTO+ about a month ago and missed the package deal. :(
  • RussRuss Red Chipper Posts: 184 ✭✭✭
    I've always missed the deals on GTO+ or Flopzilla with Splitsuit's books because I already have the software, but I never fretted over it because the cost is tiny compared to the amount of money I put in play during a poker session.
    One of the guiding principles when this site was founded was that, if actually accessed and used somewhat sensibly, all our content should pay for itself quite comfortably. So while you can increase that edge by running into offers at the right time, I agree with @Russ. The change in EV is completely swamped by the overall boost our material provides to the serious student.
    Moderation In Moderation

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file