GTO+ Discount

GhostEagleGhostEagle Red Chipper Posts: 26 ✭✭
Is it Possible to get a discounted price on GTO+ since I already have a license for Flopzilla Pro?

Answers

• TheGameKatTheGameKat Las VegasPosts: 5,119 -
    I think we may find a solution to that.

Anyone else in this situation, please DM me.

Thanks ~ Kat
    Moderation In Moderation
  • Tux97Tux97 Red Chipper Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Is this referring to the GTO+ course bundle? Is flopzilla pro included in it or am I misunderstanding something here?
    Tux97 wrote: »
    Is this referring to the GTO+ course bundle? Is flopzilla pro included in it or am I misunderstanding something here?

The GTO+ bundle includes GTO+ which I believe is now all wrapped into Flopzilla Pro?
    Moderation In Moderation
  • RussRuss Red Chipper Posts: 186 ✭✭✭
    TheGameKat wrote: »

The GTO+ bundle includes GTO+ which I believe is now all wrapped into Flopzilla Pro?

It's been many years since I bought the licensing, but GTO+ (the program) is included with Flopzilla Pro. So when you download Flopzilla Pro you get to try out GTO+. I *think* there's a separate license required to use full functioning GTO+.
  • GhostEagleGhostEagle Red Chipper Posts: 26 ✭✭
    I understand GTO+ comes with Flopzilla Pro (free) that's why i asked. Since I paid full price for FP, i wondered if a discount off GTO+ could be an option.
    If anyone has remaining questions that are not addressed here or that I can't answer via DM, I think contacting [email protected] and/or Scylla might be required. The issue is RCP and Flopzilla are two independent companies and we can't speak about individual licensing agreements for those holding partial Flopzilla licensing.
    Moderation In Moderation
  • Tux97Tux97 Red Chipper Posts: 3 ✭✭
    TheGameKat wrote: »
    Tux97 wrote: »

Yes I think it's just a trial version of GTO+ that's included with Flopzilla Pro. Thanks.
    Okay, apologies for not being more familiar with the product. I'm the oddball on the team that doesn't use it.
    Moderation In Moderation

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file