HAND REVIEW

Harryfoster00Harryfoster00 Red Chipper Posts: 7 ✭✭
PokerStars - $0.05 NL FAST (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
Hand converted by PokerTracker 4: http://www.pokertracker.com

HUD STATS ON VILLAIN: VP 19 / PR 14 (20 HANDS)

BTN: 101.6 BB
SB: 96.6 BB
BB: 100 BB
UTG: 169 BB
MP: 100.6 BB
Hero (CO): 170.2 BB

SB posts SB 0.4 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.4 BB) Hero has Kd Ac
UTG raises to 3 BB, fold, Hero raises to 8 BB, fold, fold, fold, UTG calls 5 BB

Flop : (17.4 BB, 2 players) Kh 8h 5d
UTG bets 8.4 BB, Hero calls 8.4 BB

Turn : (34.2 BB, 2 players) 9s
UTG bets 20 BB, Hero calls 20 BB

River : (74.2 BB, 2 players) 3s
UTG bets 40 BB, Hero calls 40 BB

UTG shows 9c 9d (Three of a Kind, Nines)
(Pre 55%, Flop 10%, Turn 100%)

Hero mucks Kd Ac (One Pair, Kings)
(Pre 45%, Flop 90%, Turn 0%)

UTG wins 147.8 BB

AS PLAYED, ARE THERE ANY NOTICEABLE MISTAKES? I AM UNSURE WITH SPOTS LIKE THIS, AS TO WHETHER THERE WAS ANYTHING I COULD HAVE DONE DIFFERENTLY.

Comments

• RedRed Red Chipper Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your 3bet bet sizing is too small. IP you shall aim 3-4x. So here 10-11bb would have been better.

Otherwise I'm not sure I'd have pay the river bet without information about Villain (as here you give us no sh... nothing to work with). Why V would donkbet, and c-bet turn, and c-bet river? Would he bet like that with KJ? TT? What would he have done with 99 if not hit his set on turn? On the other side, how would he play 88/55?
    Probably a solver would tell you to call; yet against very unbalanced low stake players, not that sure...
  • elvidaelvida Red Chipper Posts: 70 ✭✭
    Its a weird play. But I guess he took a stab, got called, got lucky when he spiked a 9. My brain would say fold to three barrels from a 5NL player, even with TPTK.
  • BoumkickerBoumkicker Red Chipper Posts: 28 ✭✭
    Is Hero's flop call a pure call? On this flop I would like a raise sometimes. As there can be some cards on the turn that could kill the action. Hearts, a Q maybe. With raising the donkbet you get to play only 2streets to get it in... anyone?
  • TheGameKatTheGameKat Las VegasPosts: 5,326 -
    Boumkicker wrote: »
    Is Hero's flop call a pure call? On this flop I would like a raise sometimes. As there can be some cards on the turn that could kill the action. Hearts, a Q maybe. With raising the donkbet you get to play only 2streets to get it in... anyone?

Not sure at that depth if you can get all in with TPTK and be ahead. If your read is your opponent will stack off when beat, I can see some justification for a flop raise, but I think default is call.
    Moderation In Moderation

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file