Visiting US / Meet up in December 2021

RedRed Red Chipper Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
Hi everybody

I'll be visiting the US poker rooms in December 2021. If anyone want to meet up and fight for chips, please send a message on this thread or a personal message.

I'll be:
  • Dec 3rd->7th in Vegas (arriving on 3rd, very probably not playing bc of jet lag)
  • Dec 7th ->11th in NOLA
  • 11th->15th in Dallas, playing around with @JoeOffsuit
  • 15th->18th in Vegas
  • 19th: flying back home in the early morning

Cheers

@SplitSuit would you be around NOLA at this time of the year?
Tagged:

Comments

• TheGameKatTheGameKat Las VegasPosts: 5,321 -
    I believe SplitSuit is currently residing on the east coast.
    Moderation In Moderation
  • persuadeopersuadeo Red Chipper Posts: 4,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice, will be good to catch up with you. What I will do is on Dec 16th put together a meetup game for some of the old-time forum crustaceans around here, and of course the hot new ones are invited, too. I think @CriminalBizzy is around.

Looks like @bigburge10 is in, and I'm sure we'll find some others from the old 5$pkrclb. Maybe @kagey can come out of hiding. @ChipXtractor is leading the RV life and is out, unfortunately. @billconklin can you stay up past bed time, one time?
  • CriminalBizzyCriminalBizzy Las VegasRed Chipper Posts: 102 ✭✭
    I am game to come out for a friendly meet up game. Message me the details once we know when and where the game will happen.
    I am game to come out for a friendly meet up game. Message me the details once we know when and where the game will happen.

Yes, confirmed will happen as I already have some sign ups. December 16th.

7 pm appetizers and drinks at Bazaar Meat.

8 pm Sahara 2/3 NLHE 200-1000 buy in.

All are invited, post here or message me so I can manage the numbers.
    Unfortunately, not only Red himself, but another player is canceling their trip on account of Covid and travel rules concerns, so this is cancelled, to be rescheduled next year.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file