pop up window

JulesJules Red Chipper Posts: 441 ✭✭✭
edited August 2015 in Live Poker Hands
Hey guys there is this pop window that I can't get rid of while on forum. It is asking for email and even if you enter email nothing happens. Every time I try to type it pops up and I can't get back to my post?

Comments

• FilthyCasualFilthyCasual Red Chipper Posts: 871 ✭✭✭
    Jules wrote:
    Hey guys there is this pop window that I can't get rid of while on forum. It is asking for email and even if you enter email nothing happens. Every time I try to type it pops up and I can't get back to my post?
    Have you tried a different browser like Chrome or Firefox? Or try in Private Browsing/incognito mode? Can't say I've run into pop ups on the forum, but I usually have 4 different add-ons/extensions to stop them.
  • SaintsTigersSaintsTigers Red Chipper Posts: 238 ✭✭
    It's happening to me too, on the Chrome browser. You cab just refresh the page with F5 to make it go away. Yet that will delete your post. So if you want to post type it up in Word or something then just cut and paste.

I emailed support and got a response so I think the issue is being addressed.
  • JulesJules Red Chipper Posts: 441 ✭✭✭
    Thanks. I haven't encountered this before. I didn't know if they changed something because of the spam prob. I will try a different browser.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file