Blade76Blade76 Red Chipper Posts: 29 ✭✭
edited October 2015 in Live Poker Hands
This hand played a friend of mine yesterday in a Deep Home Game

Villian 1 Very loose player is 500€ behind Stack for the hand 400€
Villian 2 Also loose but more passive, is 300€ behind Stack now 200€
Hero Stack 250€

Blinds 0,25/0,50

7 Players on the table

Villian 1 raised from UTG 2,75 Villian 2 called and two other players called also

Hero is BB with AhKh raised it up to 16€

Villian 1 and 2 called other Players fold

Pot 54€
Flop is 6h8h9d

Villian 1 bets 15€ Villian 2 raised it up to 50€

Hero???

What is the best play here?

Comments

• Rello242Rello242 Red Chipper Posts: 595 ✭✭
    Honestly i hate these spots with a passion, villain 2 is more passive so him raising means he have a strong hand which you only want to call to gain implied odds, but villain 1 could come over the top with all sorts of hands since he is very loose.

Im feeling a bit lazy to run some deep analysis, even though i think it may be required, but how i see it, i really doubt your A or K outs aren't good so you have to rely on heart draws too often, im siding with folding more because against villain 2 range it would be better to call vs shove and you can't really call profitably thinking about loose villain 1 there who probably could shove (or raise) pair + draw, top pair or even naked straight draws in general. If it was just villain 1, a shove easy.

I'm thinking about this from my head, i could be off trying to run a quick simulation of how the numbers may be in my head, but if you are good to shove, im guessing your EV won't be alot.
    -Rello

"Its better to give than to receive, so bet more and call less"
    Check out my HUSNG Graph: Chips-Results
    Follow All the Action On My Blog: www.rello242.blogspot.com
  • Rello242Rello242 Red Chipper Posts: 595 ✭✭
    I also forgot you are deep and wasn't paying attention to pot size (silly me) so your implied odds are magnified, and shoving might be disastrous so im thinking more like you can call since i really doubt villain 1 would want to be shoving/raising this deep with vulnerable hands and fold to any shove/re-raise...
    -Rello

"Its better to give than to receive, so bet more and call less"
    Check out my HUSNG Graph: Chips-Results
    Follow All the Action On My Blog: www.rello242.blogspot.com
  • Blade76Blade76 Red Chipper Posts: 29 ✭✭

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file