Ninja HUD question...

dutch81dutch81 Red Chipper Posts: 212
edited October 2015 in General Concepts
I have a custom HUD I made that took months to perfect. It's color coded too and I love it. It has about 10 panels including the main panel. The only thing I'd like to change is the pop up panels.

If I purchase the Ninja HUD, will I be able to import your pop-up panels to my custom HUD?

Comments

• SplitSuitSplitSuit RCP Coach Posts: 3,928 -
    dutch81 wrote:
    I have a custom HUD I made that took months to perfect. It's color coded too and I love it. It has about 10 panels including the main panel. The only thing I'd like to change is the pop up panels.

If I purchase the Ninja HUD, will I be able to import your pop-up panels to my custom HUD?

I believe so. Open Ninja HUD in PT4 > HUD > Edit HUD Profiles > Profile: Ninja HUD

Choose popup groups, then the S* popups, then click the little disk next to delete and export it

Then go over to your own HUD and click the little disk button and import the popups you just exported.

Easy =)
    My new book lays out the playbook for AK. Grab your copy and start Optimizing Ace King!
  • dutch81dutch81 Red Chipper Posts: 212
    Gonna have to buy the HUD first. The reason I ask is some HUD's for sale don't allow importing part of their HUD period. Thanks Split.
  • SplitSuitSplitSuit RCP Coach Posts: 3,928 -
    NP at all =)
    My new book lays out the playbook for AK. Grab your copy and start Optimizing Ace King!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file