Do you like poker videos?...

SplitSuitSplitSuit RCP Coach Posts: 4,082 -
edited December 2015 in Coaching & Commercial
...because your PRO Membership just opened up access to a WHOLE lot more videos! We've been grinding HARD over the last month to get this made and hopefully you guys enjoy the hell out of it. Now you have access to every video in our database and we'll be releasing new content every single week.

Just log in and visit the new dashboard: http://redchippoker.com/pro/dashboard/

If you have any questions, just fire them here. Otherwise, start enjoying 70+ hours of content!
📑 Grab my custom poker spreadsheet pack right now.
📘 Start the Preflop & Math Poker Workbook today.

Comments

• ChipXtractorChipXtractor Red Chipper Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭✭
    This is FN Awesome!

Thanks James for all the hard work. I know it was a lot of effort to get this update to the site done.

I love the functionality and ease of locating new and related content.

You guys are the :bomb
  • SplitSuitSplitSuit RCP Coach Posts: 4,082 -
    Thank you sir =) This was a team effort and we just hope you all enjoy it and get even more value from Red Chip!
  • thepokermonkthepokermonk Red Chipper Posts: 320 ✭✭✭
    It's ridiculous how excited I am about this! Can't imagine I'll be getting much sleep tonight. Must explore!
    Thank you so much for all the hard work that must have gone into this. Looks great!
  • dirty moosedirty moose Red Chipper Posts: 482 ✭✭✭
    My Internet connection just sighed! Can't wait to download!
  • Eon137Eon137 Red Chipper Posts: 265 ✭✭✭
    This is AWESOME!

Christmas is early this year. Thank you, Red Chip Folks!!
    hurray! glad you guys are excited =)
  • eevee23eevee23 Red Chipper Posts: 42 ✭✭
    Nice! I'll just go ahead and block off the next 70 hours ;).

Can I just say how amazing of a deal RCP is? There's so many sites that want $75 / month, or $30 / month (with a $100 initiation fee), or what have you. I feel like this is the best value on the market; plus the coaches really do seem to care if you learn. So thanks for a great site, guys!!
  • FilthyCasualFilthyCasual Red Chipper Posts: 871 ✭✭✭
    RIP data.

:Aswesome !!!
    Playlists..... Thumbs up to that feature!
    Are they downloadable? Did I miss the d/l button?
  • SaintsTigersSaintsTigers Red Chipper Posts: 244 ✭✭
    Da :bomb .com! Renewed my subscription today.
  • ZENIZENZENIZEN Red Chipper Posts: 166 ✭✭
    I aint gonna lie ...I fist pumped hard at this email. Hopefully poker will continue too make more sense too me . Coupla shout outs .Miller <3 just ordered your beginner book the course in paperback with the flaws but yah I hope you will sign it lol. Gano .......the overbet like a boss video was clutch for me value betting makes so much more sense in the weak field I lurk in . Splitsuit ....I ate those podcasts alive and tilt just waiting for more . Soto .....The Limoto video ....That resonated with me big time ..." we aren't reinventing fucking wheel" and the discourse about fancy play syndrome etc was excellent for me. Hull ...Unstudied players = gold ....that is all <Working on flop textures atm my postflop is broke atm and ty >..Gripsed ..been on my youtube radar for days bro love that your here. Cardner ...getting your ass kicked constantly until this game actually "Clicks" and makes sense in a real and life changing way is a reality for me . I still am a losing player yet I have felt that reversal when the hard work actually starts too pay off . You know that bubble popping early and desperation surrounds you but the game is mostly solved its all execution and mental strength. .Sorry for the wall of text but for the first time in my life im starting too enjoy poker for real . THANK YOU
  • KuzzycanKuzzycan Red Chipper Posts: 18
    Thanks for opening all videos, I always had a few videos that I missed, and now I can watch them ! :) :heart

I have a $10 membership, how does it work for me (and others)? At check-out I see PRO Membership v2 $15.99 / month.

I see that this month it is still 10$ for me, but what happens january 1st? Do I pay 10$ or 16$?

Thanks
    eevee23 wrote:
    Nice! I'll just go ahead and block off the next 70 hours ;).

Can I just say how amazing of a deal RCP is? There's so many sites that want $75 / month, or $30 / month (with a $100 initiation fee), or what have you. I feel like this is the best value on the market; plus the coaches really do seem to care if you learn. So thanks for a great site, guys!!

You're very welcome, thank YOU for being a Red Chipper!
    Playlists..... Thumbs up to that feature!

Thank you. We were pretty stoked to make that happen as well =)
    Are they downloadable? Did I miss the d/l button?

No more downloads. Just simple streaming so that videos are a click away =)
    Da :bomb .com! Renewed my subscription today.

woot! Welcome back!
    -ev wrote:
    RIP data.

:Aswesome !!!

Unlimited data plans (or wifi) FTW!
    ZENIZEN wrote:
    I aint gonna lie ...I fist pumped hard at this email. Hopefully poker will continue too make more sense too me . Coupla shout outs .Miller <3 just ordered your beginner book the course in paperback with the flaws but yah I hope you will sign it lol. Gano .......the overbet like a boss video was clutch for me value betting makes so much more sense in the weak field I lurk in . Splitsuit ....I ate those podcasts alive and tilt just waiting for more . Soto .....The Limoto video ....That resonated with me big time ..." we aren't reinventing fucking wheel" and the discourse about fancy play syndrome etc was excellent for me. Hull ...Unstudied players = gold ....that is all <Working on flop textures atm my postflop is broke atm and ty >..Gripsed ..been on my youtube radar for days bro love that your here. Cardner ...getting your ass kicked constantly until this game actually "Clicks" and makes sense in a real and life changing way is a reality for me . I still am a losing player yet I have felt that reversal when the hard work actually starts too pay off . You know that bubble popping early and desperation surrounds you but the game is mostly solved its all execution and mental strength. .Sorry for the wall of text but for the first time in my life im starting too enjoy poker for real . THANK YOU

So glad we've helped in any capacity to help you enjoy poker even more!
    Sad to see the download option go away. =(
    what was the reason to do away with it?

The average person didn't care about DLing and found more value in streaming. A huge portion of these changes came directly from customer feedback, although we know we can never please 100% of people 100% of the time =(
  • czycritterczycritter Red Chipper Posts: 13
    Is the micro madness series not part of the deal? Cant seem to watch it without paying an extra 18$
  • Doug HullDoug Hull RCP Coach Posts: 1,876 -
    czycritter wrote:
    Is the micro madness series not part of the deal? Cant seem to watch it without paying an extra 18$

The videos that were released as monthly videos are streaming. Those that were always stand-alone products like micro-madness are still premium videos sold separately.
    Co-founder Red Chip Poker,
    Author Poker Plays You Can Use
    Author Poker Workbook for Math Geeks
  • HAKKA-AAHAKKA-AA Red Chipper Posts: 45 ✭✭
    what will be the frequency of video release? this month?
  • Doug HullDoug Hull RCP Coach Posts: 1,876 -
    We are looking at a cadence of two a week with a few to kick start this month.
    Co-founder Red Chip Poker,
    Author Poker Plays You Can Use
    Author Poker Workbook for Math Geeks
    Doug Hull wrote:
    We are looking at a cadence of two a week with a few to kick start this month.

Mondays & Thursdays for the time being
  • porterporter Red Chipper Posts: 315 ✭✭✭
    I prefer downloadable content but the change isn't a deal breaker for me (though it would be if I paid the new rate rather than a much lower grandfathered rate).

I find the poor overall thematic and functional design of the site to be much more problematic. I assume it's still unfinished but I don't see much hope without a complete redesign from the ground up.<br /><br />*** Forbidden. Browser seems to be spambot. ***
  • TheGameKatTheGameKat Las VegasPosts: 5,045 -
    Interesting move guys.

I have a request that I think might be attractive to old folks like me.

Could you create a text directory such that under each instructor's name videos are listed by title in order of release date? Maybe it could be stickied on this board.

Cheers ~ Kat
    Moderation In Moderation
    I find the poor overall thematic and functional design of the site to be much more problematic. I assume it's still unfinished but I don't see much hope without a complete redesign from the ground up.

Can you expand a bit on what would make the functionality better? We're all ears if you have any great suggestions!
    TheGameKat wrote:
    Interesting move guys.

Could you create a text directory such that under each instructor's name videos are listed by title in order of release date? Maybe it could be stickied on this board.

Cheers ~ Kat

is there any specific benefit for it being in text form?

If not, you can find every video for each coach by choosing any coach here: http://redchippoker.com/pro/by-coach/
  • TheGameKatTheGameKat Las VegasPosts: 5,045 -
    SplitSuit wrote:
    TheGameKat wrote:
    Interesting move guys.

Cheers ~ Kat

is there any specific benefit for it being in text form?

If not, you can find every video for each coach by choosing any coach here: http://redchippoker.com/pro/by-coach/

It's a question of how people process information. If those large blocks of color are left-to-right, top-to-bottom chronological it's fine, although on your 5th anniversary you may see what I'm getting at.

(Additionally, when you have hundreds of videos you may want to make them searchable by theme.)
    Moderation In Moderation
    TheGameKat wrote:
    It's a question of how people process information. If those large blocks of color are left-to-right, top-to-bottom chronological it's fine, although on your 5th anniversary you may see what I'm getting at.

(Additionally, when you have hundreds of videos you may want to make them searchable by theme.)

Like this? http://redchippoker.com/pro/by-topic/

And yeah, good point. the current videos are newest-oldest...but I totally hear you as we grow larger and larger.
    SplitSuit wrote:

The average person didn't care about DLing and found more value in streaming. A huge portion of these changes came directly from customer feedback, although we know we can never please 100% of people 100% of the time =(

Understood. Not a huge deal breaker for me. Was a nice convenience tho.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file