How do I share a whole online poker tournament?

MGPTMGPT Red Chipper Posts: 30 ✭✭
Was watching some Gripsed videos where he runs through whole MTTs that his students played and analyses them.

Can anyone tell me how you go about saving a tournament and replaying it?

Comments

• SplitSuitSplitSuit RCP Coach Posts: 3,947 -
    If you have the raw hands from your poker site, you can load them into PT4 and replay the entire tournament (PT4 will organize the tournament by hand number so the whole thing replays in order)
    My new book lays out the playbook for AK. Grab your copy and start Optimizing Ace King!
  • MGPTMGPT Red Chipper Posts: 30 ✭✭
    And how would you send them to someone else?
  • Rello242Rello242 Red Chipper, Table Captain Posts: 595 ✭✭
    Never used the feature before but weaktight.com has the option to post a session which can be shared. Not sure if you need an account there to use the feature.

Also if the person has PT4 or HEM2 like Grisped, you can just export your tournament to a '.txt' file and just send the '.txt' file to that person who can easily import it in their PT4 or HEM2.
    -Rello

"Its better to give than to receive, so bet more and call less"
    Check out my HUSNG Graph: Chips-Results
    Follow All the Action On My Blog: www.rello242.blogspot.com
  • GazelligGazellig RCP Coach Posts: 74 ✭✭
    If you're using PokerTracker, the program stores the whole hand history for the tournament in a folder marked 'Processed'. All of your tournament hand histories are nicely organised by site and date, which should make tracking down the one you want pretty straight forward. Also, poker sites store hand histories locally, so you should be able to find them in there too.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file