HUD Question

bigpapsbigpaps Red Chipper Posts: 42
Have played on Bovada for years and decided to give ACR a shot. I am using the HUD provided by Poker Tracker and have a question.

Say I am playing with Villain on a 6 handed table. Then in a week I see him on a 9 nine handed table. How do I make it so his 6 handed stats will stay separate from the 9 handed stats? Meaning I want his VPIP etc to track and show up separatly on the HUD for 9 and 6 handed tables...or does it automatically do this?

Comments

• Rello242Rello242 Red Chipper Posts: 595 ✭✭
    In the Pokertracker, click HUD from the menu and HUD options.

You then want to click on the general setting and you will see a filter panel there where you can do this. I have mines already set up so you can just follow the screenshot here:

https://gyazo.com/32cfb45d1d7dfe9eca4dcbecade2235d

(Had a little problem embedding it sorry)
    -Rello

"Its better to give than to receive, so bet more and call less"
    Check out my HUSNG Graph: Chips-Results
    Follow All the Action On My Blog: www.rello242.blogspot.com
  • bigpapsbigpaps Red Chipper Posts: 42
    Thank you very much. Perfect!
    So coming from Bovada and a lot of live, I am a HUD beginner and know I need to watch some vids, but Another question: yesterday when playing cash I turned on where the hands auto update in poker tracker and i could see all the hands as they came in. Today I am playing cash and tourney. Cash is working same as yesterday.

I can pull up some of the tourney details but not the individual hands like I can for the cash game. Is that right?

Also when looking at villains VPIPS etc in tourney on the HUD, if i play another tourney in week with someone i am at the table with now, will these stats carry over, or does it reset every tourney? If it does carry over, is it only ppl at my tourney table or will it carry over everyone stats from the whole tourney? Thanks in advance.
    I can pull up some of the tourney details but not the individual hands like I can for the cash game. Is that right?

You could pull up the hands, just click the tournament, and keep clicking until you pull the hands in the tournaments. The tournament section will be displayed a bit different. Unlike cash where everything is sorted by hands, tournaments are sorted by games, but once you click the game, you will find the hands.
    Also when looking at villains VPIPS etc in tourney on the HUD, if i play another tourney in week with someone i am at the table with now, will these stats carry over, or does it reset every tourney? If it does carry over, is it only ppl at my tourney table or will it carry over everyone stats from the whole tourney? Thanks in advance.

Stats carry over. There are 2 things you should know. 1. Your hero stats resets every game you play and 2. in tournaments, it only logs the table you are at and not the entire tournament.
    -Rello

One more and I promise Ill leave you alone. I am guessing this one is a technical glitch. So say I am in seat one, my stats will be displayed under like seat 5, seat twos will be under 7 etc etc. None seem to be in the right spot. Any ideas?
  • RamblinonRamblinon Red Chipper Posts: 26
    On main screen of PT4 go to Configure-Sites and Import Options. Pick the site you are playing on, the size of table (6 or 9) and then click on the seat you like to use when playing. When you start playing the stats should then go to the correct players. Hope this helps.
    That worked thanks a ton. Two more questions and I promise im done and will watch a video.

1. I cashed in two tourney yesterday but they do not seem to be showing up on PT. Any ideas? I am looking in the wrong spot? I don't think so b/c I see some tourneys from other days.

2. Yesterday I was playing cash with a guy I played with the day before, but when we started his hand number was 1, so I don't think it carried over from the other session. Any ideas? Thanx again in advance and I promise im going to watch a vid and stop bugging u guys with this stuff.
    Two of these problems could be caused by multiple errors, so what I'll do is this, I'll just give you the more basic help that you should be able to do on your own, if that don't work, PM me and we will probably need to really look at your PT4 setup via Skype to solve it.

1. In your PT4 make sure all filters in the left panel of your result tab are not set. You should see date, stakes, game type, etc. Just make sure none of these are highlighted by mistakes.

2. Not sure if you had the HUD on when you were playing your tournaments or cash but just in case you didn't you want to make sure you import these hands. Just right click the bottom left grey icon at the bottom of PT4 and click "get hands while playing". and hopefully it imports any hand that was played when you wasn't using it.

3. If you play on 1 or more sites, make sure the right screen name and poker room is selected.

4. The last thing i could think about, is make sure your poker client is still saving the hands to begin with or the directory hasn't change. This might be uncommon but not impossible, if your poker client updated or something just double check to make sure all settings are intact. If you suspected that it was a directory change, then use the setup assistance in PT4 to help you locate those hands.

If none of these work then we will need to dive in your PT4 and figure out what the problem is. It might also be worth just double checking the forums on PT4 (Available through the community tab) real quick to see if there might another solution available that may solve it during the time you wait for our response.

Feel free to keep asking questions, we are here to help. Its not a problem at all.
    -Rello

• RamblinonRamblinon Red Chipper Posts: 26
    bigpaps wrote: »
    2. Yesterday I was playing cash with a guy I played with the day before, but when we started his hand number was 1, so I don't think it carried over from the other session. Any ideas? Thanx again in advance and I promise im going to watch a vid and stop bugging u guys with this stuff.

A reason I have seen this happen is when you play the same player but in a different game or stake. For example yesterday was a 9 handed table and today you were playing 6 max. Or yesterday was 10NL and today was 25NL. My PT4 keeps those stats separate. I'm sure there is a way to combine them but I've never looked into it.
    Ramblinon wrote: »

A reason I have seen this happen is when you play the same player but in a different game or stake. For example yesterday was a 9 handed table and today you were playing 6 max. Or yesterday was 10NL and today was 25NL. My PT4 keeps those stats separate. I'm sure there is a way to combine them but I've never looked into it.

Actually i wasn't thinking about that, but the reason might be because of the filter. I explained how to do this above earlier in the post, just reverse it if you want it off.
    -Rello

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file