persuadeo blog

ChipXtractorChipXtractor Red Chipper Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭✭
Just in case any of you are unaware of the excellent poker blog that persuadeo writes here is a link...

http://persuadeo.nl/

Also if you want to follow him on Twitter...

@out_of_position

Show some love and support for one of the very best Red Chippers.

Comments

• SplitSuitSplitSuit RCP Coach Posts: 4,082 -
    Cheers to that. Persuadeo is awesome =)
    📑 Grab my custom poker spreadsheet pack right now.
    📘 Start the Preflop & Math Poker Workbook today.
  • persuadeopersuadeo Red Chipper Posts: 4,363 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, ChipX, although it's amusing that I get this boost on the day of a painful stock-taking after months of runbad and unprofessional hours.

How's those pushups coming?
  • ChipXtractorChipXtractor Red Chipper Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭✭
    persuadeo wrote: »
    Thanks, ChipX, although it's amusing that I get this boost on the day of a painful stock-taking after months of runbad and unprofessional hours.

How's those pushups coming?

I am always rooting for you regardless of circumstance. I did however read the last blog post in which you talk about your recent results and I thought now would be a good time for some positive reinforcement.

As far as the pushups...

I am most definitely behind schedule on my health goals. I have however managed to convince myself that the simple fact I did not gain weight thru the holidays is a form of success. So, all good... lol
    You can't let us down... I will take on the ChipXtractor 100 pushups/100 situps daily thing in support but you can't quit.
    You can't let us down... I will take on the ChipXtractor 100 pushups/100 situps daily thing in support but you can't quit.

Not quitting. It has become a life or death sorta thing. Almost literally... :)
    Alright, here we go.
  • JulesJules Red Chipper Posts: 441 ✭✭✭
    I'm really digging your blog as well persuadeo. Appreciate your honesty and like the way you share your sessions. I thought those kind of things only happened to me. Lol. Sorry but it sure makes me feel better about the beats I've been taking. What I'm trying to say is I'm glad I'm not alone! Thank you!!
    Thanks a million!
  • ChipDouglas1ChipDouglas1 Red Chipper Posts: 95 ✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Jules wrote: »
    I'm really digging your blog as well persuadeo. Appreciate your honesty and like the way you share your sessions. I thought those kind of things only happened to me. Lol. Sorry but it sure makes me feel better about the beats I've been taking. What I'm trying to say is I'm glad I'm not alone! Thank you!!

I was going to write something very similar....thank you for putting the time in to write the blogs...a very enjoyable read :)

Speaking of RC player blogs, you should check out http://rello242.blogspot.com/ by @Rello. He's using Ed's book in its most constantly applicable situation, heads up poker. Very interesting to follow and consider the spots he gets into for us lollive players.
    Speaking of RC player blogs, you should check out http://rello242.blogspot.com/ by @Rello. He's using Ed's book in its most constantly applicable situation, heads up poker. Very interesting to follow and consider the spots he gets into for us lollive players.

I enjoy the addition of Hand Re-players into Rello's blog. It makes it more visually interesting for sure. Thanks for the recommendation.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file