Running bad?

shaneshane Red Chipper Posts: 35 ✭✭
http://app.sharepokerhands.com/replay/5e216a9a-9d37-4d88-92a1-a8cf6456b8be

Confidence is low right now. When I saw the kings I was thinking this was another hand where I was losing a lot of chips. This villain had just joined the table. Not much of a read but the flop fell well within his range. He ran me down. Bad run of luck?

Comments

• dirty moosedirty moose Red Chipper Posts: 482 ✭✭✭
    You got it in way ahead. Keep your head up.
    I really give pros and grinders props for playing day in and day out. Props to guys that take beats like this for months at a time.

I'm in your boat right now as well. Losing a lot of 80/20's or 70/30's . It sucks.
  • ElandraelElandrael Red Chipper Posts: 23
    Hello Shane,

When confidence is low, it is time to steam off a little bit because when you play, you have to enjoy it and have fun.

Try to go out, or to do something you really like for a couple days and come back fresh.

Concerning the hand, even if Villain have only 40BB I would have raised PF a little more, something like 2,25 to 2,5 PF.

The rest of the hands is just what it is, he found equity on the flop and with that SPR not much to think about it. You did very good.

Stay safe /hug
    --
    Jean-Michel
  • shaneshane Red Chipper Posts: 35 ✭✭
    Typically I open 3/4 pot and don't change it up unless the table is loose and everyone is calling I will bump my opening up. I feel this better disguises my range. I had a better night tonight. I truly enjoy playing but I may take some time off. Maybe a day :-). Thanks for the responses. The feedback has been very helpful.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file