Thank you all! "Grandfather Bump"

Doug HullDoug Hull RCP Coach Posts: 1,876 -
edited November 2014 in Off Topic Chat
Red Chippers,

Many of you are becoming pro members with the price increase imminent in the next day locking in the "Grandfather price". We really appreciate it. All of us here see this site as being a platform for those that love the game and are looking to improve. Every subscription enables us spend more time on the site producing content.

I personally will be going full time, quitting an engineering 9-5, so that I can do this full time. Each subscription enables that liberty and my heart jumps like getting AA every time a new subscription comes in. You can expect some great things coming when we are able to spend more time doing Red Chip activities.

Thank you all,
Doug
Co-founder Red Chip Poker,
Author Poker Plays You Can Use
Author Poker Workbook for Math Geeks

Comments

• MaxPowerJuniorMaxPowerJunior Red Chipper Posts: 41 ✭✭
    Congratulations that must be exciting. Do you think you can match your current salary with just poker or mix of coaching/playing/red chip? Saw on another post you're moving to Vegas big lifestyle change I would think. My uncle retired and moved there few years ago to play full time and loves it.
  • Doug HullDoug Hull RCP Coach Posts: 1,876 -
    Congratulations that must be exciting. Do you think you can match your current salary with just poker or mix of coaching/playing/red chip? Saw on another post you're moving to Vegas big lifestyle change I would think. My uncle retired and moved there few years ago to play full time and loves it.

That gets complicated. My mortgage is so ridiculous out in Boston that it skews everything. Going from some of the highest cost of living to the lowest. I will have a big blog post on it. Essentially 15 years as a single guy, with no children and an engineering job that saves like crazy sets you up with a pretty good parachute.
    Co-founder Red Chip Poker,
    Author Poker Plays You Can Use
    Author Poker Workbook for Math Geeks

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file