bad luck or bad play?

philby20philby20 Red Chipper Posts: 189 ✭✭
I recently played two online satelite tournaments and was still a fair way away from the bubble, i had roughly around 10 bbs in both situations and the average stack was around 15 to 30 bbs blinds where 300-600 plus 50 ante
So i was dealt k3 suited and it was folded to me on the button so i jammed all my chips in and in the other instance (blinds, antes and starting stacks where similar) i was dealt QJ off in the cutoff it was folded to me and i jammed all my chips in, theoretically jammed all my chips in as was online. In both cases i was called by the big blind and lost once to A10off and the other to A3s. So i am wondering if i have shoved to wide here or was jamming the right play and just got unlucky

Comments

• FilthyCasualFilthyCasual Red Chipper Posts: 871 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    I think you shoved a little wide, and they called a little lighter. Nothing really bad in either side.

However, shove/call charts are something I've neglected (and wanted to get them down in the first quarter of this year, so little behind on that goal ), so I could be a little (or lot) off
  • philby20philby20 Red Chipper Posts: 189 ✭✭
    Yeah that's probly something i should have on my to do list also, these hands where definately the very bottom of my shoving range but maybe a little tightening of my shoving range needs to happen

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file