Doug Hull Live At The Bike

magicpigmagicpig Red Chipper Posts: 97 ✭✭
edited February 2016 in Live Poker Hands
Nice video.

I think more live play videos from different authors from time to time would be great.

The sites Theory and Instructional videos are very good but sometimes it is good to show live play as well.

Great work, Doug

Comments

• Doug HullDoug Hull RCP Coach Posts: 1,876 -
    Thank you. Sorry the audio quality was botched at the first bit. With me going to LATB monthly, there will be a lot more live play videos possible.

Co-founder Red Chip Poker,
    Author Poker Plays You Can Use
    Author Poker Workbook for Math Geeks
  • ChipXtractorChipXtractor Red Chipper Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭✭
    I also very much enjoyed the video. It is a great learning tool to walk thru your thought process over a live game with hole card information. Please do more of these if/when possible.

cXt
  • tfaziotfazio Red Chipper Posts: 819 ✭✭✭
    Doug great video. I love the idea and as you know I have been following your bike appearances. I hope more is to come as the recent shows have been off the hook. The Redchip audience is in for a real treat in upcoming shows. Abe brings your appearances to life with his witty banter. ''He went for the bottle! When he goes for the bottle he always has it!" Abe Limon.
    I would like to see a little flopzilla analysis of the hands as well. Btw you and Randal were great hosting. Excellent analysis and he adds a great perspective. I wish they would get the stack sizes correct. Lol
    Bike content is a great resource on twitch amazing to see it broken down. I know Jonathan little did one as well. Keep it up loving it.
  • Doug HullDoug Hull RCP Coach Posts: 1,876 -
    Thank you, these are great fun to do, and we hope to do good stuff with the footage. Miller and I reviewed a session where I was not playing (water bottle session) We are happy to make these!
    Co-founder Red Chip Poker,
    Author Poker Plays You Can Use
    Author Poker Workbook for Math Geeks

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file