99 V's maniac

mbehr1983mbehr1983 Red Chipper Posts: 635 ✭✭✭
In a cash game with a maniac.He straddles almost every time. He is stuck and betting all in pre for 100. One hand previous AK vs AK with another guy who is stuck. He straddles to 15. I am UTG and just call :9s:9c ( I was prepared to call maniacs all in) UTG1 calls 15 MP2 all in 155(he is a bit tighter but not much) maniac all in 95 other stuck v all in 95 Hero feels like he has best hand and sees UTG 1 counting out chips he has maybe 300.
Pot 395
Hero 700 stack (up 3000) 140 for hero to call
Hero? How do I calculate SPR here?

Comments

• Wiki_LeaksWiki_Leaks Red Chipper Posts: 564 ✭✭✭
    If im reading this right the first all in is 155 who is almost manical, which covers the next 2 all ins of the maniac and a stuck shortstacker, and the only guy to act behind you who just called has 300?

"All in"
  • mbehr1983mbehr1983 Red Chipper Posts: 635 ✭✭✭
    Yes that is correct. Sorry for the confusion
  • philby20philby20 Red Chipper Posts: 189 ✭✭
    there's not really a need to calculate the spr here there isnt really going to be one post flop except for the remainging player who started the hand with $300 so if he calls there's roughly a $600 pot with an spr of .25 to 1 which once you called pre i wouldnt even think about the spr a better plane might be to raise it to $350 and try make the only decent possible range fold
  • mbehr1983mbehr1983 Red Chipper Posts: 635 ✭✭✭
    Well this hand I ended up folding. I knew I had the best but didn't want to risk going on tilt if I lost

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file