99 again I need help

mbehr1983mbehr1983 Red Chipper Posts: 635 ✭✭✭
Table playing straight forward except one maniac. He usually run good at this game. I watched a SplitSuit vid today about 99 so tried to take that line tonight. The other player I would say is avg can make folds and decent plays but have seen ? Plays 24 wm categorize him as A mix of tag and lag

S 300 H 9♠9♣ Position HJ 6 limpers
Raise 17 all call maybe sizing needs to be bigger pre?
8♦4♦5♥pot 105
Bet 60 again sizing maniac calls BB shove 105
Pot 330
put him on flush draw and maybe straight draw possibly 2 pair since he was blind. Maniac on air maybe gut shot with bottom pair What is Hero play? A little more than 3:1 for a call

Comments

• kytmagickytmagic Red Chipper Posts: 204 ✭✭
    " but have seen ? Plays 24 wm"???

I guess I am not too familiar with what 24 wm means?
  • AustinAustin Red Chipper Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What stakes are you playing? Raise pre does need to be bigger even if your at $1/2. Even if your standard raise is $10 pre should be at least $22 pre here if you do 5x +1bb per limper, then depending on table dynamics can raise a little more if they are stations.

If I understand the flop correctly you bet $60 into $105 and got maniac to call (your ahead of his range), and BB shove making it $45 more, so you can't 3bet since his bet was less than your cbet.

Next part of the hand really depends on the turn card for how you continue. If its a deuce I guess you just shove with less then a pot size bet left.
  • mbehr1983mbehr1983 Red Chipper Posts: 635 ✭✭✭
    @kytmagic questionable plays and 24 white male
    @Austin maniac called and big blind called 60and had 105 more so action was reopened

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file