Hi! I'm Bart

NauleNaule Red Chipper Posts: 9
Hi! I'm Bart, in most online communication people call me Naule. Call me whatever you prefer.

I'm 23 years old, from the Netherlands and am trying to build up a bankroll by laddering up through the Zoom stakes on Stars.

I've never been too keen on forums, except with a couple of exceptions - the way there's been talked about these forums on the podcast, I think there's a reasonable chance I'll find another exception here.

I'll be giving my two cents wherever I can, please, please, feel free to do the same with me.

Comments

• SplitSuitSplitSuit RCP Coach Posts: 3,950 -
    Welcome to the party Bart! Can't wait to chat poker with you on here =)
    My new book lays out the playbook for AK. Grab your copy and start Optimizing Ace King!
  • kytmagickytmagic Red Chipper Posts: 184 ✭✭
    Welcome Bart! Which levels are you playing at? I'm currently a 25 NL Zoom reg.
  • NauleNaule Red Chipper Posts: 9
    Thanks a lot for the welcome guys.

I'm currently playing 10NL zoom. My BRM "allows" me to take shots at 16NL which I'm still shying away from with the swings I've experienced during the couple of shots I took were not yet what I'm used to (yet) and seemed pretty significant to my personal lifestyle (as in loosing two weeks of groceries in an evening's worth of poker) but I'll get there.
  • kytmagickytmagic Red Chipper Posts: 184 ✭✭
    I have never played 16 NL because it just seems like no one is playing them compared to 10 NL and 25 NL.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file