In Pittsburgh

Doug HullDoug Hull RCP Coach Posts: 1,867 -
edited November 2014 in Off Topic Chat
If any Red Chippers are in Pittsburgh, please contact me ASAP for a solid beer session together this weekend.
Co-founder Red Chip Poker,
Author Poker Plays You Can Use
Author Poker Workbook for Math Geeks

Comments

• 4 Horseman4 Horseman Red Chipper Posts: 38 ✭✭
    Hi Doug. I introduced myself to you tonight when we were playing $2/$5. I would love to have a beer with you tomorrow at Rivers.
  • Doug HullDoug Hull RCP Coach Posts: 1,867 -
    4 Horseman wrote:
    Hi Doug. I introduced myself to you tonight when we were playing $2/$5. I would love to have a beer with you tomorrow at Rivers.

Looks like you can afford to buy after your stellar performance. :) I caught a cooler, but will be there all tomorrow. Say hello!
  • 4 Horseman4 Horseman Red Chipper Posts: 38 ✭✭
    Doug,

Just wanted to post that I really enjoyed grinding with you today at both $1/$3 and $2/$5. You are a very down to earth, likeable guy and I look forward to your future content on the site. You are an excellent ambassador for Red Chip Poker.
  • Doug HullDoug Hull RCP Coach Posts: 1,867 -
    4 Horseman wrote:
    Doug,

Just wanted to post that I really enjoyed grinding with you today at both $1/$3 and $2/$5. You are a very down to earth, likeable guy and I look forward to your future content on the site. You are an excellent ambassador for Red Chip Poker.

Thank you, it was good playing with you. I also appreciate that you found out if I got bluffed out of that pot (I did). I recognized that player was not someoen to be triffled with, glad you confirmed.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file