LATB II

tfaziotfazio Red Chipper Posts: 819 ✭✭✭
Great analysis. Ed and Doug's breakdown is priceless. I've been watching some LATB for a while and while it's great content it needs the expert commentary to bring what at times is a crazy game back to reality. LATB content is real poker, the sometimes flawed way that people play and It's great to see it broken down. In this episode the bet sizing tells were a subtlety that went over my head when I watched the live footage. Great learning tool. I have been excited about this since it was first mentioned. More like this. BTW Doug and Ed would make a great team commentating live. ;)

Comments

• persuadeopersuadeo Red Chipper Posts: 4,363 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, good vid. However, I watch every LATB, and what's surprising is how poor the strategy commentary is in general- but that's a good thing and let's keep it that way. So let's leave Ed in his DFS dungeon and don't bring him up for air too often. As Limon likes to say, "Poker is dead, ladies and gentlemen, poker is dead."
  • tfaziotfazio Red Chipper Posts: 819 ✭✭✭
    I think why the show works is the edutainment factor, with the accent on the tainment. It always is a good look at the way poker is actually played with all the dynamic elements between players. That seems to be where Abe excels getting into the phyche of the players. But I think it's great material to dissect off the table and have gotten a lot of insight from the videos here.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file