Question about Spewy Player in hand #2

Briax24Briax24 Red Chipper Posts: 44 ✭✭
I'm interested in discussing exactly what we mean by "Super Spewy". Is this guy like likely to raise with all kinds of junk or is he going to call down light? Maybe hes calling wide on flop and starting to fold some things on turn and some more on River? Let me know what you think!

Comments

• SplitSuitSplitSuit RCP Coach Posts: 3,986 -
    Certain player types in the book (like super spewy) are left open to interpretation by the reader. In the notes section of the templates you should write down your interpretation of the player type (so what is a super spewy player to you?) and share that when you post the hand in the forum, work with a friend, etc.

Too many players get hung up on single pieces of information and I didn't want to spend the first page of each chapter writing up a huge player description only for people to miss the point entirely or feel it's not applicable to them.
  • Briax24Briax24 Red Chipper Posts: 44 ✭✭
    @Splitsuit Thanks for answering. I think what I was trying to do is feel out some folks opinions on what these "spewy" players are up to. I suppose that could be better accomplished in the threads for each hand from the workbook. Still getting used to forum posting right now.
  • JoskroketJoskroket Red Chipper Posts: 34 ✭✭
    For me a spewy player is someone who has no interest in pot odds and overvalues middle pair, flush and straight draws and is a huge calling station

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file