Way to approach JTs on BTN with 2 limpers and an aggro SB

Rezzen42Rezzen42 Red Chipper Posts: 82 ✭✭
Lets take a situation where we have :Jd:Td on the BTN with 2 limpers. For sake of info one is aggro post the other passive. Also we have a SB that loves to 3 bet our BTN opens and any ISO is guaranteed to be called by both limpers. Open to 3x and play poker IP?

Comments

• Rezzen42Rezzen42 Red Chipper Posts: 82 ✭✭
  • AustinAustin Red Chipper Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    raise 5bb and play poker. Six max they are 3 betting 5-10% usually, so I would be less worried about a 3 bet. Remember your last post about opening 3x with multiple limpers. You want to create fold equity so 3bb + 1bb per limper is standard. J10s plays very well post flop even multiway and a lot of barreling opportunities. Raise it up IP for value and play poker.
  • Rezzen42Rezzen42 Red Chipper Posts: 82 ✭✭
    So even if somehow you knew for a fact it would be MW that shouldnt effect your sizing?
  • AustinAustin Red Chipper Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rezzen42 wrote: »
    So even if somehow you knew for a fact it would be MW that shouldnt effect your sizing?

You always want to go heads up if possible to increase your fold equity. My point is if you are raising 3bb do you think the limpers are folding for 2bb more?

http://redchippoker.com/pro-video-sweeney026/

Here watch this video! Should help you visualize what I am talking about from a "professional coach."

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file