056 - Crash Course: Live $1/$2 NLHE

On this week's podcast, Hull and Shaw announce a new product from Red Chip Poker: the Crash Course. Each Crash Course focuses on a single topic and contains a curated collection of PRO videos, podcasts and articles built to help you master a specific skill.

Non-PRO members can get each Crash Course for a low, one-time fee. Existing PRO members will be able to browse all of the Crash Courses as part of their existing PRO membership.

Our first two Crash Courses are on Live $1/$2 NLHE and MTTs. This podcast is all about $1/$2, and after explaining what the Crash Course contains, we get right into providing value with specific strategies $1/$2 players can use to build an edge in their game.

Sign up on the show notes page to be the first to know when the Crash Courses become available this last weekend in October. And of course, let us know what you think and if you have any questions in this thread!
Red Chip Poker

Comments

• thepokermonkthepokermonk Red Chipper Posts: 320 ✭✭✭
    Sounds like a great idea. Looking forward to seeing this and listening to the podcast!
  • AcesaladAcesalad Red Chipper Posts: 240 ✭✭
    Will existing Pro members get a list of the materials for each crash course?
  • jmCorleonjmCorleon Red Chipper Posts: 22 ✭✭
    Great stuff. Can't wait to check it out!
  • Doug HullDoug Hull RCP Coach Posts: 1,867 -
    Acesalad wrote: »

Yes, this will be a page of links and articles and videos. Pro Members will get it as part of PRO membership.
    Co-founder Red Chip Poker,
    Author Poker Plays You Can Use
    Author Poker Workbook for Math Geeks
  • AcesaladAcesalad Red Chipper Posts: 240 ✭✭
    Doug Hull wrote: »
    Acesalad wrote: »

Yes, this will be a page of links and articles and videos. Pro Members will get it as part of PRO membership.

Thanks Doug. Looking forward to it.
  • ChipXtractorChipXtractor Red Chipper Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for going the extra mile and organizing the vast material on the site into 'Crash Courses'. This will be very helpful for many of us in reviewing specific subjects.
    Well done.
  • BoilerAceBoilerAce Red Chipper Posts: 429 ✭✭✭
    I think this is a great idea. I've been one that took advantage of the 3 week paid trial, but I'm not sure it would be worth $50 a month for me personally right now. It will be interesting to see the content and pricing.
  • tfaziotfazio Red Chipper Posts: 819 ✭✭✭
    Great work looking forward to seeing the rollout
  • Mr. DontMr. Dont Red Chipper Posts: 370 ✭✭✭
    It sounds great. Look forward to it.
  • Adrian RactliffeAdrian Ractliffe Red Chipper Posts: 19 ✭✭
    Keen to see this product! RCP keeps getting better and better.
  • Thanks for your enthusiasm, everybody! We are putting the final touches on the Crash Course right now and making sure it's as +EV as we can make it.

The first two Crash Courses (Live $1/$2 NLHE and MTT) will launch for PRO members this first week of November, and to the general public shortly thereafter.
    Red Chip Poker
  • LeonardLeonard Red Chipper Posts: 249 ✭✭
    Sorry, but did this come out yet?

I am a pro member so are there direct links to this crash course?
    It was scheduled for Saturday but the countdown clock stared over.
  • bonezybonezy Red Chipper Posts: 82 ✭✭
    Any idea when this is set to come out? Im really looking forward to seeing this content
  • GoStumpyGoStumpy Red Chipper Posts: 57
    I am also looking forward to it!
  • dirty moosedirty moose Red Chipper Posts: 482 ✭✭✭
    The first two Crash Courses (Live $1/$2 NLHE and MTT) will launch for PRO members this first week of November, and to the general public shortly thereafter.

• Our first two Crash Courses are now live for our PRO members. You can view them on your PRO dashboard (below recent videos), or just follow these links:

These will not be available to the general public until next week, so we are relying on your feedback to improve the Crash Courses before the official launch.

So please let us know what you think in this thread, and we thank you in advance for your honest feedback and suggestions.

Red Chip Poker
  • Eon137Eon137 Red Chipper Posts: 196 ✭✭✭
    Just watched the 1/2 Crash Course intro video by Zac and did a cursory look at the content, and I must say this looks like an awesome collection of material for both new and experienced 1/2 players. While I've seen several of the Pro videos before, they are all worth reviewing, and there's a lot of content on the list that I haven't viewed yet, so looking forward to that. I'm sure revisiting the old content and viewing the stuff I haven't seen yet will help me to polish up my game. Looking forward to digging in!

Eon
  • Doug HullDoug Hull RCP Coach Posts: 1,867 -
    Excellent, there has been a lot of work making this happen. Don't forget the MTT package also!
    Co-founder Red Chip Poker,
    Author Poker Plays You Can Use
    Author Poker Workbook for Math Geeks
  • tfaziotfazio Red Chipper Posts: 819 ✭✭✭
    Hey I've been posting in the wrong forum. Although I am familiar with the material Its great to see it in this format. Its a great idea to get the non pro members a taste of what RCP has to offer. The content bridges the gap to get newer players up to speed to be able to take advantage of all the other content thats here.
    I just purchased the 1/2 cash version of the Crash Course. Wow! Everything is presented very well all in one place...very easy to follow and explore. Thank you for giving us an option for a one time fee instead of monthly. Now I just wish I had more hours in the day so I could get through it faster! Thanks Red Chip.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file