058 - Deviations in Strategy

Red Chip co-founder and coach Christian Soto is on the podcast this week talking about his strategy and how to deviate from the norm to profit in poker.

Soto is always entertaining and insightful, and this podcast is no exception. Listen to his wide-ranging interview now, and don't miss his upcoming "I'll Name This Strategy Later" webinar.
Red Chip Poker

Comments

• Adam WheelerAdam Wheeler Red Chipper Posts: 2,659 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    @Christian Soto

Cool podcast. You seem like a very cool guy Christian. I really dig the limping part and planned to incorporate it (if i could finally start to play again) when 3-Bet happy players will be on my left. I feel like there is so much to grasp in the game, so much info that we don't pick up because we are blinded by the mass infos that everybody copy/paste. It's kind of an eye opener to me about my approach to the game. I wish i could be less Cartesian when i think about the game. Sometimes i think it hurt my development as a player, as i don't pick up those bits of crucial infos when they are just under my nose.

Thanks again and nice works as always @ZacShaw
  • persuadeopersuadeo Red Chipper Posts: 4,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good episode, well done by both Zac and Christian.
  • ZENIZENZENIZEN Red Chipper Posts: 166 ✭✭
    Very much enjoyed this podcast.I also liked the longer format since I truly enjoy listening to these type of almost informal conversations.The idea that to become exceptional at this game means you have to do exceptional things strikes a chord with me.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file