Poker Workbook Online 6-Max

RonaldRonald Red Chipper Posts: 5 ✭✭
edited December 2016 in 6max Workbook (Vol 1)
I just did my first exercise and answered in the notes what I would do with (66,Ax,9c8c)

I will be posting my completed exercises here and welcome anyone else who wants to share their thoughts on these exercises

zq3kt0V.png

Comments

• NinjahNinjah Red Chipper Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭✭
    We have a forum section dedicated to the workbook and a running thread for Hand 1. I would post it there so it all remains together and it'll be easier to discuss.
  • RonaldRonald Red Chipper Posts: 5 ✭✭
  • Tim KTim K Red Chipper Posts: 5 ✭✭
    I am new to this forum and starting the workbook. My first question is what are the blinds .25/.50? I think this is need to determine if the opening bet is large or small. Also I live in Atlanta an online death zone and would like a definition of the stat abreviations AF, AFQ, EP RFI, FCR? I assume Fv3BET is fodl vs 3 bet, FCB = fold continuation bet, TCB is the same for turn.
  • SplitSuitSplitSuit RCP Coach Posts: 4,071 -
    Tim K wrote: »
    I am new to this forum and starting the workbook. My first question is what are the blinds .25/.50? I think this is need to determine if the opening bet is large or small. Also I live in Atlanta an online death zone and would like a definition of the stat abreviations AF, AFQ, EP RFI, FCR? I assume Fv3BET is fodl vs 3 bet, FCB = fold continuation bet, TCB is the same for turn.

Hey Tim,

Yes, all hands are 50NL (.25/.50). And there are definitions for all HUD stats at the end of the book, or you can grab them here: http://www.splitsuit.com/poker-hud-stats-glossary-meanings
    📑 Grab my custom poker spreadsheet pack right now.
    📘 Start the Preflop & Math Poker Workbook today.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file